The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
California
DE3RvXPUAAIVKLk.jpg

DE3RvXPV0AAmPmb.jpg

DE3RvXRVoAAi_HA.jpg

DE3RvXWUMAAezM4.jpg

a-look-at-tom-hollands-peter-parker_tzpr.1280.jpg

Who are these nyggas

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Somebody has to die.

You can't build to a villain for 10 years and not have him kill someone.

Vision will definitely get bodied.

Iron Man getting killed. RDJ too expensive breh.

i dont feel like the death would carry weight, i feel like itll be on some, ''died of exhaustion'' or Mary Poppins type death (that was heavy but NOT all that if you get me)

i want someones death to be like Gwen in ASM2, the whole block WAS DEAD AS A CHURCH MICE when her body dropped :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Nick Fury in Infinity War?

And these films wrap everything up right? Where is Red Skull? Last we saw him he got sucked away by one of the Infinity joints and he obviously wasn't dying

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
\
hey comic readers...... what are the chances, you think, of.....

Vision, since he has the soul gem, getting killed and becoming "Adam" Warlock, then saving the day and leaving with the guardians?
Adam Warlock is going to be a whole new person. Remember he's in the coc00n thing from the end of Guardians 2.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just think we're gonna have like the Guardians, Maybe some of the group with Sly stallone, Ving Rhames, and Michelle Yeoh, Avengers,Asgard, Winter Soldier, Strange and prolly some of them monks, Spiderman, Adam Warlock and i'm sure i'm leaving out a rack of people...vs Thanos, Black Order, Loki, etc...shyt bout to be wild. I'm really hoping we get like the most epic battle all in one place. Probably Wakanda. And not that shyt they do from Walking Dead were it's 7 groups moving an inch at a time. And i'm still hoping for maybe a Luke Cage bump up to the main roster like he a NXT wrestler. :bryan:

I think the funniest thing is ABC fukking up them Inhumans...they really got that shyt lookin like a bad SyFy show. :dead: