The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Let's all calm down and remember Ultron in the trailers was demonic and had us all fooled:francis:
I won't believe it till I see it:yeshrug:
Yea they fukked up ultron n the plot was a lil congested and clda got rid of the Hawkeye family stuff n banner/widow. Other than that good film but naw thanos will be fine right they learned and been hyping dude for too long to try that bs...nikka he pullin down moons n shyt :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
glad gunn is a producer russo's cgi and visual games are ok but needed some wrk cuz some shyt in civil war was shaky. The other directors adding their own shyt into the mix is nice as well and keeps things within the family. Guarantee carol gets her powers during this, hopefully a nova corp memeber that's not a fodder comes through in part 2 and later in gotg v3 (with carol as a cameo/small part...space avengers n whatnot). Soul gen is definitely in bp, looks like a king of the dead power up may be scene in IW for tchalla. Wonder how Steve new costume will be? Man if they gonna body vision let him let loose and be unerfed cuz we really haven't seen him do much

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
pbtdA0d.png
classic song :wow:

And :dead: smiley

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ok having a channel named geek tyrant but calling them the children of thanos is a no no bruh and them nikkas got no pop but they will have kids crying in the theater hopefully.

Like thanos didnt have a comic arc dedicated to killing his lil b*stards across the globe

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's all calm down and remember Ultron in the trailers was demonic and had us all fooled:francis:
I won't believe it till I see it:yeshrug:

they really dropped the ball with Ultron. MCU's biggest cons so far have been their villains. Hopefully Thanos legit puts a foot in the Avengers ass.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Ok having a channel named geek tyrant but calling them the children of thanos is a no no bruh and them nikkas got no pop but they will have kids crying in the theater hopefully.

Like thanos didnt have a comic arc dedicated to killing his lil b*stards across the globe
You're so uneducated on this topic
:francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:laff:

I STILL haven't watched IF since yall claim it was so assjuice.
Don't waste your time and I will continue to trash that show until a new showrunner is made and the actor actually works out to look like a damn martial artist. I am average joe and in better shape than him:hhh: