The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Justice League has released multiple trailers and Infinity war is getting more buzz on the strength of eyewitness accounts of a teaser trailer :wow:

as it should, it's the payoff of like 15 movies and shyt. The studio where they filmed a lot of the shyt is close to my crib (Pinewood Studios in Fayetteville, GA) too. Never seen any of the stars though. Just a couple of Walking Dead cats.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
tumblr_ot5wl3IeXO1vsqawdo1_1280.jpg

Cast watching the trailer
#MarvelGang :ahh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice League has released multiple trailers and Infinity war is getting more buzz on the strength of eyewitness accounts of a teaser trailer :wow:

To be fair. Marvel knows what they're doing. DC is still learning. Wonder Woman was their first true critical/commercial success. Meanwhile Marvel is already racking M's off D-list stars like Ant Man.

Comparing the two at this point only has value for the die-hards, who can't appreciate piff because of the logo attached.

Everyone else should enjoy the ride.

(Thanos about to fukk shyt all the way up :lawd:)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
hey comic readers...... what are the chances, you think, of.....

Vision, since he has the soul gem, getting killed and becoming "Adam" Warlock, then saving the day and leaving with the guardians?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vision, since he has the soul gem, getting killed and becoming "Adam" Warlock, then saving the day and leaving with the guardians?

The Vision doesn't have the Soul stone, the gem in his head is the Mind Stone. The Soul Gem is unaccounted for at the moment. I've seen some people theorize that the Soul Stone is in Wakanda,

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Doubtful. Adam was already hinted at near the end of GotG 2

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Vision doesn't have the Soul stone, the gem in his head is the Mind Stone. The Soul Gem is unaccounted for at the moment. I've seen some people theorize that the Soul Stone is in Wakanda,

Doubtful. Adam was already hinted at near the end of GotG 2

I stand corrected. :ehh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Laptop background:banderas:

Off topic-seeing this makes me hope D.C. Has there shyt together and can set up darkseid just as well down the line, I know we joke and bicker but I want both sides to do well
Let's all calm down and remember Ultron in the trailers was demonic and had us all fooled:francis:
I won't believe it till I see it:yeshrug:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know.... dont mind the deaths, just dont want them to be permanent to continue the UNIVERSE.

I mean what, after this phase is gone, we just supposed to lose said character and never see them again in the future movies? Or if not, do we really need to see another rebooting and starting of the characters origins with slight twist so it wont be like the initial trilogy?

The Bloodlust is too wild in here... some cats need therapy.... theres a good therapist around here (good grief man, no shots at you, cant say the same for your friend)

Martha

Nikka Thanos is mother fukking death nikka. He talkin to that bytch like who do u want to hig today baby? A family?city? Planet? Fukk it let me know baby im a kill em all!! The gauntlet will reverse all of that anyway which is straight from the comic so nobody would be surprised if the deaths were temporary but i want it to be seen that when he wants to balance the universe it means half of nikkas is getting put to sleep.

Maybe thanos by himself i wouldnt expect so much but the black order?? Their soldiers were committing suicide in front of black bolt when he threatened them like nikka we love murder thank u

:birdman: