The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Eh that ending seems trash. That fight scene seems trash. I’ll wait till I see how it unfolds but reading it I wasn’t impressed.
Movie has way too much hype, sometimes thats a killer. But there has to be enough dope scenes to make up for it. For the fans sake.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but most are long as fukk.

I can give you a brief run down if you want.

Fred.
Going to watch the video but I'd appreciate your run down.
Haven't watched Dr Strange and Guardians 2 also Thor 1 and 2 and the Ed Norton Hulk movie.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Going to watch the video but I'd appreciate your run down.
Haven't watched Dr Strange and Guardians 2 also Thor 1 and 2 and the Ed Norton Hulk movie.

Oh, well that ain't much.

Out of all those only "Dr. Strange" and "Thor 2" directly tie into this movie.

Since I assume you seen the first Avengers movie you know Thanos is who sent Loki and the aliens to Earth. Thanos is after objects called Infinity Stones....they've popped up in a few movies:

1. "Captain America: The First Avenger" had the Space Stone. It was also in the first Avengers movie.
2. The Mind Stone also appeared in the first Avengers movie and "Age Of Ultron". It's the yellow gem that gave Vision life.
3. The Reality Stone appeared in "Thor 2".
4. The Power Stone appeared in the first Guardians Of The Galaxy movie.
5. The Time Stone appeared in "Dr. Strange".

There is a 6th stone, the Soul Stone. As of right now nobody knows where it is.

Each one of these Stones is insanely powerful. With the Space Stone you can travel anywhere in the universe....with the Time Stone you can control time, make it reverse, etc....with the Reality Stone you can access alternate universes....

Anyway, in the comics Thanos got all 6 Stones and wiped out half the universe with a snap of his fingers. That's why they keep mentioning that in the trailers. He handed Ls to everyone and killed damn near anyone you can think of....including The Avengers.

Let me know if you have any questions breh.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
sfR1eJw.png

Probably gonna settle around 85% and 7.5/10, give or take a few percentage/decimal points.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i really care about is BP. If niether him nor the BP cast have bog roles then im not gonna sweat being out of the country this weekend. Ill catch it when i come back when i feel like it
This real talk right here.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
After listening to a trusted non-spoiler review, it sounds like this may disappoint--like 7/10 instead of the 9/10 that most, or at least I'm, are expecting.

I'm about to go dark for the next 48 hours but any comic book readers want to fill me in on Mantis' role? I feel like she's the least talked about Avenger.

Daps
All i really care about is BP. If niether him nor the BP cast have bog roles then im not gonna sweat being out of the country this weekend. Ill catch it when i come back when i feel like it

I kind of understand, that's exactly how my girl feels. I've been a fan of the whole series though so I know I'll enjoy this movie, but none of the other movies made me feel how black panther made me feel. This movie was filmed before black panther released so we didn't expect much of him in it, even though he was a bad ass in civil war.

I do believe that if the movie was made after the black panther release they would've altered the movie to give shuri and tchalla bigger roles.
:yeshrug: