The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No spoilers whatsoever in this thread. Not even in spoiler tags. That's what the spoiler thread is for.

Fred.

Spoilers=BAN, even in spoiler tags. No joke!

:pachaha:

Y’all cats better stop testing
and

Y’all get only one warning!!:ufdup:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
@Ziggiy Just tempering expectations on T'Challa and crew screen time :francis:

I guess it shouldn't be surprising :yeshrug:

At least that ending tho :ohhh::whoo:

one guy but i was worried about Teen Groot. i did find his one mocking "i am groot" in that one trailer, but something tells me they're gonna play up that "oh he's a teen he just looks at his phone" stuff. also thinks he kinda looks like shyt in this stage

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sounds like we should expect a cliffhanger, I mean I knew Thanos wouldn't be wrapped up in one film. Seems like it'll be a Twin Towers Return of the King situation.

I think it'll end with
reality rewritten and Thanos winning ... then in 4 it's a quest to go back in time and probably hide the stones or replace them ..

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I did it. I have not seen one commercial or trailer. Whenever a trailer for IW came on I left the room, even if I was in a theater. I've never gone into a Marvel movie blind and I'm so fukking hype for it. Two more days! I'm seeing this Thursday night in STL at one of those fan event things AMC is doing. Bringing tissues and blanket, just in case they mess with Cap. Not sure if I'm ready for that :sadcam:

OK, now I'm getting the fukk out of this thread before somebody spoil some shyt. See yall on the flip side Friday :blessed: