The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
09.GettyImages-950538284_master.jpg
Damn shame they make her look ugly on Walking Dead, always thought she was fine:wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah man. That's not what people were saying.

I personally had to correct multiple people saying "WTF? You can't wrap all this up in one movie!" because they thought the whole Thanos/Infinity Stones story would end with this movie, and Avengers 4 would be something entirely different. I told cats this was basically one long ass movie cut in two, regardless of what the Russos were talking about. They filmed them both at the same time, on the same locations, with the same actors....they even said yesterday they're thinking about re-releasing them both as one long movie with an intermission when both are out.

Now you got critics saying the movie is great but it feels like Part 1 of 2....which was clearly the plan all along.

Fred.
Thank you and well said, if I wasn’t to lazy I would drag up posts of posters on here arguing saying this film would wrap up Thanos story.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Nah man. That's not what people were saying.

I personally had to correct multiple people saying "WTF? You can't wrap all this up in one movie!" because they thought the whole Thanos/Infinity Stones story would end with this movie, and Avengers 4 would be something entirely different. I told cats this was basically one long ass movie cut in two, regardless of what the Russos were talking about. They filmed them both at the same time, on the same locations, with the same actors....they even said yesterday they're thinking about re-releasing them both as one long movie with an intermission when both are out.

Now you got critics saying the movie is great but it feels like Part 1 of 2....which was clearly the plan all along.

Fred.
Sounds like we should expect a cliffhanger, I mean I knew Thanos wouldn't be wrapped up in one film. Seems like it'll be a Twin Towers Return of the King situation.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why are people asking for PMs and using spoiler tags in a spoiler thread?:mjlol:
I was getting negged posting spoilers in this thread earlier. This thread, the fukking spoiler thread. :dead:People don't want to be spoiled but make it your responsibility to not spoil them when they could just as easily not read the spoilers.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was getting negged posting spoilers in this thread earlier. People don't want to be spoiled but make it your responsibility to not spoil them when they could just as easily not read the spoilers.
People are stupid, fukk them. If they don't wanna get spoiled they stay out this thread and best believe all those people complaining are gonna b line to this thread with their spoilers right after the movie. So fukk them.