The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
XyKvjxR.png

09.GettyImages-950538284_master.jpg
:noah: THEM THANGS

Walking Dead does this woman no justice, although I'm sure her bank account disagrees

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feige said avengers 3 & 4 are separate movie with their own conclusions
It's still a cinematic universe. Having completely standalone movies would defeat the purpose as this is a series of connected events. Prestige shows like Mad Men, or Game of Thrones tell a single story over multiple episodes. What you're asking for would make this series more like Tom and Jerry cartoons where anything can happen then the next episode begins and everything is back to normal like it never happened.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
movie sounds kind of whack after reading the spoilers, then no hulk after the first scene, wtf brehs?
Keep in mind the size of the cast. If you give everybody one epic fight scene that's already a 2 and half hour movie. The Russo do pretty epic fight scenes regardless so i'm not worried about everyone getting their due on that front. It's more the ending that has me concerned. If they just killed 3 people i would've felt it was permanent. But killing everybody means they'll do the time stone cheese in the next film and resurrect everyone. Which would make the whole thing seem pointless.