The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
may have asked this before, but how does Falcon become Cap? do they shoot him up too? B/c if they don't he's better off just keeping his current suit/set-up
Cap loses his super soldier-isms and gets all old and shyt and passes the shield to Sam. White Amerikkkan fukkery ensues.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's all good, I know where you're coming from, I wasn't calling for executive action or nothing. I didn't mean you put it in spoilers or anything like that. I'm was just saying you got people already saying they on media blackouts but still wanna join discussion. Plus there's a spoiler thread, I stayed the hell away from that :lolbron:...

When I saw a "more Spidey and Ironman fighting Thanos" clips vid, I skipped it, cool. Still reading the discussions, skipping certain posts, I can't skip a gif though. I thought the cape was the funniest shyt in Doc. Strange so the gif kinda fukked that up for me, It's whatever though, I'm still seeing it.

Wasn't getting all hostile or nothing. I just talk that way naturally and it can come off as sounding angry in text.

Nah breh, you're good. It's just I gotta be real specific with what I consider spoilers because posting spoilers is one of the few ways to get perma-banned from this site. So I gotta be real careful with what I decide is or isn't a spoiler.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm starting to look past Avengers 4 and beyond.

Looking back on the past 10 years, one side of me is excited for the next book. The other side has grown attached to current characters. Each year is like an event. Moving from trailer, movie, comicon, wash, rense, repeat.

Now its all about to change and it feels weird.

And imagine of someone told you after watching this video, that

When that run was over, Marvel would get the X-Men, and Fantastic 4 rights back :dahell: You would've laughed at them.

And if someone made a thread or post about it in 2014, the would've been negged, ignored, deleted or sent to the bushes.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
may have asked this before, but how does Falcon become Cap? do they shoot him up too? B/c if they don't he's better off just keeping his current suit/set-up
he becomes him in name only, dont think he ever got the super serum. Iron Nail took cap's super serum and he instantly became :flabbynsick: so he gave the mantle to sam.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if i had a choice, i'd rather see Sam Wilson as Cap in the movies over Bucky, but it seems kinda pointless. maybe if they make his shyt right now red, white and blue and give him the shield so he's just falcon with the shield? nah that's dumb, leave him be.