The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You don't want to see it =/= it's a spoiler.

I could see if a bunch of people were complaining....I can't spoiler tag or edit posts because 1-2 people don't wanna see shyt. Because where do I draw the line with that? People posted gifs from the trailers of The Avengers fighting Thanos....is that a spoiler? What about TV spots? What about magazine pics, or toys?

Fred.
It's all good, I know where you're coming from, I wasn't calling for executive action or nothing. I didn't mean you put it in spoilers or anything like that. I'm was just saying you got people already saying they on media blackouts but still wanna join discussion. Plus there's a spoiler thread, I stayed the hell away from that :lolbron:...

When I saw a "more Spidey and Ironman fighting Thanos" clips vid, I skipped it, cool. Still reading the discussions, skipping certain posts, I can't skip a gif though. I thought the cape was the funniest shyt in Doc. Strange so the gif kinda fukked that up for me, It's whatever though, I'm still seeing it.

Wasn't getting all hostile or nothing. I just talk that way naturally and it can come off as sounding angry in text.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDJ came a long way :wow:

8 years before Iron Man, he was reduced to

What a weird, strange movie that could have only come out of that timeframe :mjlol:

But I guess when your cast boasts supermodels, Mike Tyson, former child actors, Allan Houston, Wu Tang's creative and administrative personalities and B-side rappers, Brooke Shields, Ben Stiller...
giphy.gif

I have this on DVD somewhere :lolbron:

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4aa5bcf44e5b81ca50a9da4ea9113cab.png
:whoo:

black widow already bout to have these nerd nikka's dikk's in a knot and it ain't even 4/27/18 yet:russ:

b231042fb326f2b1639f647afddde5c9.png

:umad:

Well call me a nerd, but the fact that Black Widow beat the fukk out of Corvus is the biggest nerfing in the history of the MCU. Might as well not have the Black Order in the movie and create new henchmen characters for Thanos that could be fodder for the lower tier Avengers. Looks like the movie version of them are going to be completely different characters anyway.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Where are all you annoying fukks who were shytting on Black Panther's CGI for weeks straight?

HOW fukkING STUPID DO YOU FEEL NOW :mjlol:
at least choreography looks on point, but yeah the cgi looks trash//