The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
'Avengers: Infinity War' Box Office Looks to Land Biggest Opening Weekend of All Time

Following 18 movies and billions of dollars at the box office, the latest assembly of The Avengers will bring it all to a head with an adventure that unites nearly all of the surviving characters we’ve met in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And when you have a movie bringing together that many characters from that many franchises, you’re bound to make a few bucks at the box office. In fact, Avengers: Infinity War is on track to have an opening weekend that could surpass the record $248 million earned by Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015.

The excitement for Avengers: Infinity War is only getting higher with plenty of the early screenings on April 26 already sold out. The demand is so high for these sneak peek screenings that there are super late showings being added to theater schedules, some starting as late as 2:30am. And don’t forget that Infinity War was already selling more pre-sales tickets than the last seven movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe combined.

SWEET CHRISTMAS!!!

Martha

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nah breh, you're good. It's just I gotta be real specific with what I consider spoilers because posting spoilers is one of the few ways to get perma-banned from this site. So I gotta be real careful with what I decide is or isn't a spoiler.

Fred.
Tell me you wasn't :russ::lolbron::mjlol: when Cape snatched dude up in Strange though...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Well call me a nerd, but the fact that Black Widow beat the fukk out of Corvus is the biggest nerfing in the history of the MCU. Might as well not have the Black Order in the movie and create new henchmen characters for Thanos that could be fodder for the lower tier Avengers. Looks like the movie version of them are going to be completely different characters anyway.
I agree

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nah breh, you're good. It's just I gotta be real specific with what I consider spoilers because posting spoilers is one of the few ways to get perma-banned from this site. So I gotta be real careful with what I decide is or isn't a spoiler.

Fred.
Nah, I ain't looking to get nobody banned. Just do you. I'ma step my "avoid" game up, lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex