The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Racist Cacs on reddit are so hurt that a young black woman is more intelligent than Stark and Banner. :mjlol:

Wakanda Forever. :pacspit:

Looking through some of the comments on YouTube, it's not even the white folks, it's mostly them East Indian muthafukkaz.

GOTDAMN them some racist muthafukkaz:scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just copped my ticket today for THORSDAY night:ohlawd:

Man I was really cutting it close!:whew:

Theaters are filling out!!

Martha

I probably won't go see it until Monday :snoop:

I took vacation days to see BP... I will try to see it Friday morning. My logic is if I go to a theater in Newark, NJ it might not be sold out. That theatre had school buses full of people to see it. Even though Wakanda is in the movie, it might not draw people out like that in the morning :lupe: at least that's what I'm hoping for.....

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on reddit and when I saw the thread about that clip was around 200+ replies I knew there had to be some :mjpls: going on in there.
Its truly pathetic. Dude's on there are so insecure about their white heroes being shown up by a black woman. Talking about "We're not racist, we just don't like new characters showing up established characters" but they don't say shyt when Ant-Man makes Falcon look like a fool when he's been a superhero for like a week.

Talking about "she isn't smarter than Banner and Stark" as if this isn't fiction and the smartest character is whoever the writers say it is, and they already said it was Shuri. :umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That shyt needs to get put in a spoiler. We know they fight, don't mean we wanna see the shyt. I read the discussions but I've been ignoring all the vids and most spoilers in here. Can't ignore the shyt I just scrolled past blatantly showing Spiderman/Cape/Strange jumping Thanos. I would've ignored that shyt.

You don't want to see it =/= it's a spoiler.

I could see if a bunch of people were complaining....I can't spoiler tag or edit posts because 1-2 people don't wanna see shyt. Because where do I draw the line with that? People posted gifs from the trailers of The Avengers fighting Thanos....is that a spoiler? What about TV spots? What about magazine pics, or toys?

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
zGHQb4O.gif
Man you're not kidding. I'm outta this thread, see ya'll in 9 days :lolbron: