The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder if they secretly rushed Danai Gurira off somewhere to film a lil extra footage of Okoye?

A couple of one liners when she's on screen by herself

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
thanos-titan-consumed.jpg

In less than two weeks time, we'll get to see Thanos in action when he attempts to take down Earth's Mightiest Heroes in Avengers: Infinity War. Based on what we've seen in the trailers, the film will touch on the Mad Titan's backstory, but we're going to get an in-depth account of his early life this November.

Barry Lyga's Thanos: Titan Consumed is being marketed as the Marvel Cinematic Universe's first official canonical tie-in novel, and promises to spill the beans on what led the character to seek to wipe out half of all sentient life in the universe.
Check out the cover art and an intriguing synopsis below, and let us know if you plan on picking up a copy when it hits shelves.
I'm wondering how this works. We already have this story and it revolves around Mistress Death. I can see them changing it up for MCU but they better not fukk up his comic persona with this.
nikka spoiler the gifs omfg Im out for real now u stupid lil whores :damn:
Fam it's The Avengers fighting Thanos....unless you thought they were gonna settle their differences with a game of Connect 4 I don't see how this is a spoiler.:francis:

Fred.
That shyt needs to get put in a spoiler. We know they fight, don't mean we wanna see the shyt. I read the discussions but I've been ignoring all the vids and most spoilers in here. Can't ignore the shyt I just scrolled past blatantly showing Spiderman/Cape/Strange jumping Thanos. I would've ignored that shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Emma Fuhrmann Joins 'Untitled Avengers' As Cassie Lang - That Hashtag Show

16-year old actress Emma Fuhrmann will portray Cassie Lang, the daughter of Scott Lang/Ant-Man, in 2019’s Untitled Avengers film. After initially noticing the addition on IMDB, we reached out to a source for confirmation of Fuhrmann’s casting and were told that the young actress did indeed fill the role of Cassie Lang during some scenes. We were unable to confirm if Abby Ryder Fortson, the 10-year old actress who plays Cassie in both Ant-Man and Ant-Man and The Wasp, was also on set.

Cassie-Lang-Stature.jpg

We can only speculate about why Fuhrmann, who is significantly older than Fortson, was cast in Untitled Avengers…so that’s what we will do. Two scenarios come to mind: eitherAnt-Man and The Wasp and Untitled Avengers are separated, in the cinematic timeline, by a number of years, or, as many fans have theorized, Untitled Avengers could involve time travel. Of course having an older Lang lends itself, almost inexorably, to the speculation that we could see her take on one the super-personas from the comics: Stature or Stinger. Many fans believe that a Young Avengers film could be one of many on Marvel Studios future slate, so introducing Cassie as Stature would certainly fuel those fires. Again, this is just speculation on our part, but it’s certainly worth the effort!

Fuhrmann is considered an up and comer in Hollywood, having been seen in The Magic of Belle Isle and Blended. We will be reaching out to Fuhrmann’s representation tomorrow morning for comment.

Valkyrie never mentioned so she prolly gettin clapped up too
Hell nah. They just introduced her in the comics. There's no way they're killing off a black woman they just introduced a few months ago in today's climate.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah i already prepared to pour one out for Loki, but realistically it could also be Hiemdall. None of Thors Characters will really serve any purpose after this film.
Also Sebastian Stan's 9 picture deal makes it pretty obvious that he'll be replacing Cap, so that dude will die at some point too.
But these are all expiring contract people who are obvious. I heard we may have one curveball and kill off and character who hasn't completed their trilogy yet.
Obviously the easiest way to do that would be to kill off Gamorra's sister.
So that's My prediction. Nebula, Loki, and Captain America kick the bucket. I don't think more than three will die because too many death scenes will drag the movie down and make it depressing.
Interesting that the Wakandan kids called him white wolf though at the end of Black Panther. You think he will be Cap and not “White wolf”? I guess he could be both.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Valkyrie never mentioned so she prolly gettin clapped up too
Naw they prolly will just give a vague explanation for why she isn't there.
Interesting that the Wakandan kids called him white wolf though at the end of Black Panther. You think he will be Cap and not “White wolf”? I guess he could be both.
I think that was just a nod/easter egg. The director doesn't film the post credit scenes just the studio. Coogler, I doubt has any plans for White Wolf in the sequels.