The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Straight from the comic book.

spider-man-infinity-gauntlet-122451.jpg

tumblr_p7bqab3i7a1v2lbnko7_1280.gif
Well, damn. :leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah this dude is bugging out. There's literally zero chance that everything we've seen is cut and/or fake footage. We're talking about potentially millions of dollars and countless hours spent on scenes just to fool fans.

Now, do I think there's fake scenes and/or things edited out of the trailers? Definitely, because they've done it several times before. But on the scale he's talking about....hell no.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not complaining, but every time i see an ad or a trailer, all i can think is... this shyt looks kinda ugly. i guess it's a tonal choice to have a dark and dirty color palette, but every shot is either on Thanos's dingy ass planet, tan Wakanda fields, dark ass alleys, darkass Guardian's ships...

muse be a tonal choice, but coming off the previous 5 or 6 movies, it "looks" kinda ugly. then again, the Russo movies have been pretty colorless.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nah this dude is bugging out. There's literally zero chance that everything we've seen is cut and/or fake footage. We're talking about potentially millions of dollars and countless hours spent on scenes just to fool fans.

Now, do I think there's fake scenes and/or things edited out of the trailers? Definitely, because they've done it several times before. But on the scale he's talking about....hell no.

Fred.
Nikkas already have plots thought out because of the trailers. Per example, I'd be pleasantly surprised if the final battle wasn't in Wakanda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas already have plots thought out because of the trailers. Per example, I'd be pleasantly surprised if the final battle wasn't in Wakanda.

It's equally likely the final battle is on Titan. It would bring Thanos character arc full circle since it's where he got his start as the Mad Titan.

I don't blame people for feeling like they know too much....but at the same time, we don't know much at all. For example, we know he has the Power Stone but there has been zero footage of Xandar, where it's located. The movie is 2 hours and 40 minutes and we've seen maybe 5-6 minutes of footage, total.

Fred.