The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the Russos said nobody has seen the movie yet I thought they were bullshytting....but I just seen an interview from their press tour and they said they handed the movie over to the editor right before they got on the plane for the press tour....which means last week the movie wasn't even edited yet. :gucci:

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
about death, spoiler but not really spoiler
still sticking with Loki prediction. i guess you could also kinda consider Heindell a "major" character just b/c he's been in 4 movies and he's a famous actor.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
reports from the 30 minute screenings said a big character dies early on

based on who was on that ship at the end of Thor Ragnarok it's pretty easy to guess who
Yeah i already prepared to pour one out for Loki, but realistically it could also be Hiemdall. None of Thors Characters will really serve any purpose after this film.
Also Sebastian Stan's 9 picture deal makes it pretty obvious that he'll be replacing Cap, so that dude will die at some point too.
But these are all expiring contract people who are obvious. I heard we may have one curveball and kill off and character who hasn't completed their trilogy yet.
Obviously the easiest way to do that would be to kill off Gamorra's sister.
So that's My prediction. Nebula, Loki, and Captain America kick the bucket. I don't think more than three will die because too many death scenes will drag the movie down and make it depressing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New TV spot.

:ohhh:at Spider-Man drop kicking Thanos in the face.

:ohhh:at Ironman with some kind of energy sword or blade hitting Thanos.

:mjlol:at Tony Stark's :francis: face when Rocket said he never heard of The Avengers.

:mjlol:at Spider-Man sounding exactly like Star Lord.

Fred.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Straight from the comic book.

spider-man-infinity-gauntlet-122451.jpg

tumblr_p7bqab3i7a1v2lbnko7_1280.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider man hopped through the Doctor Strange portal :wow:

We all know that scene will go from "fun with portals" to somber real quick.

They get a few licks in, Thanos chuckles, then proceeds to choke slamming muthafukkaz,

and taking lives:mjcry:

Edit:Is that Dr..Strange's cape wrapped around the gauntlet?:ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah i already prepared to pour one out for Loki, but realistically it could also be Hiemdall. None of Thors Characters will really serve any purpose after this film.
Also Sebastian Stan's 9 picture deal makes it pretty obvious that he'll be replacing Cap, so that dude will die at some point too.
But these are all expiring contract people who are obvious. I heard we may have one curveball and kill off and character who hasn't completed their trilogy yet.
Obviously the easiest way to do that would be to kill off Gamorra's sister.
So that's My prediction. Nebula, Loki, and Captain America kick the bucket. I don't think more than three will die because too many death scenes will drag the movie down and make it depressing.
i got negged for this? :gucci:

i thought this was the spoiler thread. nikkas in the spoilers thread negging people for posting theories?