The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
See...... I’m thinking more of 26.

Like there has been a trend the past few years that blockbuster movies are ALWAYS advertised for that Friday of that chosen weekend.

But in reality, a lot open on Thursday after say 7:30pm or so.

If that trend hopefully continues..... I’m watching that shyt the 26th!!

10 days away!!:blessed:

Martha
I'm glad you said it. Thought I was going crazy. Knew for a fact that some films come out a day early. Got my ticket for IMAX next Thursday @ 10 :myman:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think Thor, Nebula, War Machine and one of the Black Order gonna die.

I think the reason why we haven’t seen Hawkeye n Ant-Man is because (In the after credits scene) Cap sends Hawkeye n Ant-Man to find the Soul Stone OR he’s gonna send them to find n revive a comatose Captain Marvel

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm glad you said it. Thought I was going crazy. Knew for a fact that some films come out a day early. Got my ticket for IMAX next Thursday @ 10 :myman:

Exactly :heh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: at the thought of waiting till Friday the 27th.

shyt if anything, Friday will be me SECOND viewing.:diamondrejoice:

Anyone waiting till Friday night,:diamondsmug:

I strongly suggest YOU DONT come in this thread Thursday night and all day Friday morning :CageUmad:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh uh update: We not getting the title for A4. :francis:
The Russo Brothers say they want A3 to sink in first. :martin:
They said like months later, so I'm figuring they announce at comic-con.:manny:

Oh I always thought was the plan:russ:

Don’t you think they want to string that out a little bit longer till then to build that anticipation and cut out the momentum of everyone else that’s not under “The House of M”:steviej:

I never for once thought they was gonna drop that bombshell before comicon..... hell I bet they’ll have a trailer in time too:smugbiden:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Oh uh update: We not getting the title for A4. :francis:
The Russo Brothers say they want A3 to sink in first. :martin:
They said like months later, so I'm figuring they announce at comic-con.:manny:

lame. not too long a wait though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So? tell me everything. I love making sound business decisions based on research.
Spoilers - :rudy: no such thing. That what broke ass nikkas use as an excuse to waste money on terrible movies.

I will reading every review/plot summary and leak in order to determine whter i should see this and how i should see it. 3D?:lupe: Imax? or :scust:Wait for netflix/ bootleg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thanos-titan-consumed.jpg

In less than two weeks time, we'll get to see Thanos in action when he attempts to take down Earth's Mightiest Heroes in Avengers: Infinity War. Based on what we've seen in the trailers, the film will touch on the Mad Titan's backstory, but we're going to get an in-depth account of his early life this November.

Barry Lyga's Thanos: Titan Consumed is being marketed as the Marvel Cinematic Universe's first official canonical tie-in novel, and promises to spill the beans on what led the character to seek to wipe out half of all sentient life in the universe.

Check out the cover art and an intriguing synopsis below, and let us know if you plan on picking up a copy when it hits shelves.

Space. Reality. Mind. Power. Time. Soul.

Before creation itself, there were six singularities. Then the universe exploded into existence, and the remnants of these systems were forged into concentrated ingots… Infinity Stones.

Only beings of immense power can hope to wield these stones, but for those who are worthy, the powers of a god await. Thanos is one such being. But he wasn’t always.

Born on a doomed world and cast out by his people for his genius, physical deviancy, and pragmatic but monstrous ideas, Thanos is determined to save the galaxy from the same fate as his homeworld… no matter how many billions have to die.

Learn the origins of the most formidable foe the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther have ever faced—a foe whom even a group of remarkable people, pulled together to fight the battles nobody else could, will fail to stop….