The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
DaxbgVEVAAAyNaH.jpg:large

Lebron as thanos... :laff::laff::laff:

Al Horford lost

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
idk how yall watching every new spot or clip, yes alot hasn't been shown but still that first hand experience is just priceless.

The fact that a lot of what happens has been kept under wraps in addition to review embargo, leads me to believe that these clips are controlled and doesn't give away much of anything.

That screener from comic con last year still shows more, that actually gave away a lot if you really think about it.

Right now has been all about celebrating 10 years fam. This isn't a movie its a encore chapter of the first 10 years of MCU greatness.

Time to soak it all in :blessed:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
It's sad how many of those faces I don't recognize:snoop: go from a big NBA fan to a :flabbynsick::old: casual brehs. The same guys I don't recognize I have probably lost money on in daily fantasy.:deadmanny:
I'm a casual fan as well but damn bruh. Every player on that poster, except maybe five, has been in the league for 5+ years. Two of those five are former #1 picks.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wonder how long before they start introducing Miles and Kamala and Miss America and them into the cinematic world.
They been all over the animated side so far.
I hope they dont just relegate them to the cartoon world.

I used the word relegate.
:gladbron:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how long before they start introducing Miles and Kamala and Miss America and them into the cinematic world.
They been all over the animated side so far.
I hope they dont just relegate them to the cartoon world.

I used the word relegate.
:gladbron:

I doubt we'll see them anytime soon with Disney getting the X-Men/FF rights back. They might tease it with them expanding the idea of the multiverse though.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I doubt we'll see them anytime soon with Disney getting the X-Men/FF rights back. They might tease it with them expanding the idea of the multiverse though.
Probably comes down to the x-men, bc even tho a MCU F4 might get the hard core geeks excited, we're at a point where mainstream audiences aren't really checking for these vanilla white superhero movies in bulk. Likely why Marvel did preemptive strikes with race-bending Spidey's supporting cast and Valykrie in Thor [and Idris], to avoid that stigma and show inclusion.

Miles but more so Kamala [women of color are arguably the most neglected demo in superheroes, when it comes to actual being superheroes] has an untapped potential because she's essentially the MCU's version of Pixar's Coco waiting to happen, but with a Muslim family. A big family movie about culture, with laughs and cameos from other marvel superheroes.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Now the X-Men's typical core cast is vanilla white too, and that's partly why the whole motto of "they're relatable bc their an oppressed group fighting for inclusion" thing never really caught on as strongly with mainstream audiences at the theaters [and seemed out of place with a world of avengers/spider-man, anyway]... because if all the main x-men focused on are majority white males [Cyclops, Logan, Gambit, Charles, Magneto, Iceman, Colossus] or white females [Jean, Rogue, Emma, Kitty] with one token black girl who goes a decade at a time being nothing but wallpaper... well, yea. The irony isn't lost.

Now if/when the MCU gets a hold of them, unlike Fox I could see Fiege either making Storm the leader/major focus, race-bending someone like Rogue to biracial black, or simply expanding/shuffling the rosters to include the Sunspots and Bishops of the world in much more prominent/revamped roles.

Which is why i think the F4's villains is the big appeal for that franchise, whereas with the x-men it's their villains but also their expanded library of heroes, a number of which [the non-white] have been neglected in comics but would be easy enough for the MCU to upgrade into major players.