The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NY
could be worse

Benedict Cumberbatch Says AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
Could Be The End For Doctor Strange
We know that not everyone will survive the events of Avengers: Infinity War and its sequel but could one of Marvel's newer heroes have their head on the chopping block? Speculation is already running rampant that Spider-Man will (temporarily) meet his maker, while Benedict Cumberbatch has now indicated that the Sorcerer Supreme could wind up falling to the Mad Titan's Black Order in the movie.

"There’s lots of threats coming his way," the actor teases. "He holds the Time Stone around his neck for a part of this film. We know someone is coming to get them for a big glove." LEGO sets have confirmed that Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum Sanctorum on the hunt for the Time Stone while the latest trailer pointed to the former torturing the hero with sinister-looking methods.

However, when the interviewer pointed out that everything will no doubt be okay for Doctor Strange, Cumberbatch added: "It might not be. It says you’ll see Doctor Strange again at the end of the first one and you have. You’ve seen him in Thor: Ragnarok and you know he’s in this one. Doesn’t mean there’s gonna be any more of him, so you’ll have to wait and see." So, does that mean no sequel

:wow::wow: At that second spoiler

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could be worse

Benedict Cumberbatch Says AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
Could Be The End For Doctor Strange
We know that not everyone will survive the events of Avengers: Infinity War and its sequel but could one of Marvel's newer heroes have their head on the chopping block? Speculation is already running rampant that Spider-Man will (temporarily) meet his maker, while Benedict Cumberbatch has now indicated that the Sorcerer Supreme could wind up falling to the Mad Titan's Black Order in the movie.

"There’s lots of threats coming his way," the actor teases. "He holds the Time Stone around his neck for a part of this film. We know someone is coming to get them for a big glove." LEGO sets have confirmed that Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum Sanctorum on the hunt for the Time Stone while the latest trailer pointed to the former torturing the hero with sinister-looking methods.

However, when the interviewer pointed out that everything will no doubt be okay for Doctor Strange, Cumberbatch added: "It might not be. It says you’ll see Doctor Strange again at the end of the first one and you have. You’ve seen him in Thor: Ragnarok and you know he’s in this one. Doesn’t mean there’s gonna be any more of him, so you’ll have to wait and see." So, does that mean no sequel
He's too new. No way he doesn't make it. Maybe one guy that has his own movie will die but I doubt it goes past that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see Mordo again:martin:
better be a part 2
Mordo, more that just about any character, needs a do-over. what a bland and boring character.

there's 100% going to be a Doctor Strange 2. Way too much cool shyt to explore with that character. ... but I don't actually believe anyone truly believes he's gonna die for good anyway.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Mordo, more that just about any character, needs a do-over. what a bland and boring character.

there's 100% going to be a Doctor Strange 2. Way too much cool shyt to explore with that character. ... but I don't actually believe anyone truly believes he's gonna die for good anyway.

What was wrong with Mordo, you know he’s going to get busy in part 2.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What was wrong with Mordo, you know he’s going to get busy in part 2.
easily the least memorable part of the movie. He was the sidekick teacher to the Ancient One, the sidekick sorcerer to her and Strange, AND the sidekick sidekick to Wong. Dude served the story but was ultimately just there. i expect big things from him as primary villain but as for his role in the first movie... meh.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Here's the other five
c402f9718880f7ff8a3fa6590fa67f38.png
15c4a6890d82b6a12ffc011bbbad7458.png
0fcc1bfd44ef58bc71b83b1088ce7317.png
6b0dacfcbb3a2cbfc856f6580fe992f4.png
4c00425149ae3b34bd774d186b14e7fb.png
I’ll expediate your submitted application to marvel gang :MyManMarvel:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
easily the least memorable part of the movie. He was the sidekick teacher to the Ancient One, the sidekick sorcerer to her and Strange, AND the sidekick sidekick to Wong. Dude served the story but was ultimately just there. i expect big things from him as primary villain but as for his role in the first movie... meh.
:deadmanny: