The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
My death list for Infinity Wars:

Nebula
Mantis
Thor
Some Dora Majile members
Black Dwarf

I don’t think they gonna actually kill off major big time characters.

Why? If I'm not mistaken Mantis is one of the most powerful.

Cull Obsidian and some of the Dora are givens. If they stick to the comics Nebula isn't going anywhere. I doubt they kill Thor off after he gets his new weapon.

Most likely: Loki, Cap, Tony, and Falcon(its too many brothas).

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Just wait, brehs. My theory of Howard the Duck swooping in at the last second and saving everyone is going to come true. :ehh:

"If they sent me to save Earth, then Howard the Duck is ready to fight!"

:ufdup:
Does Howard play a significant role in the comics? I haven't ready any.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah.

In the beginning, there was a war.

Now I don't know whether they're on the side of or against Thanos, but for some reason or other, there were celestials destroying worlds.

Remember in Guardians of the Galaxy 1?

main-qimg-cef66c28a95f9ac1fdfc66d6cda8b75a

That's the power stone. Purple in color.

Now I'm betting that when that world exploded, the fragments of that homeworld irradiated w/ powerstone energy became meteorites, and one of them was the one that landed on earth, and that is what created the heart shaped herb. Which is why the herbs are purple.

Remember at the end of Guardians, when Peter grabbed the power stone?

What happens? He sees his mom...

ImpressionableMelodicFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Just like T'Challa and Erik are able to see their dads.

FPDJD.gif

power stone color is the same as the color pallette that MARVEL has chosen aesthetically for Black Panther: Purple, so I believe at the end each major avenger will grab a powerstone and they'll use it to defeat thanos together, and Black Panther will end up with the power stone.

black-panther-3-600x338.jpg

5d99b6536ab51973dc3fa363cb46247d.jpg

At the end of the whole Infinity Saga, A post credits scene will involve an MCU Illuminati like in the comics, and in this movie version T'Challa will keep the power stone. And he will hand it off to Shuri, who will then synthesize it to restore the Heart shaped herb garden.

Damn breh, pass me what you smoking.:lolbron:

Interesting theory though using GOTG connection with the Heart Shaped Herb. The only thing is that the planet destroyed by the Celestial doesn't look like Titian from the trailer if you're trying to make that connection. Def could be another planet though. Feige did say they were going to tie up every easter egg and lose end so you could be right on the money.:ohhh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Damn breh, pass me what you smoking.:lolbron:

Interesting theory though using GOTG connection with the Heart Shaped Herb. The only thing is that the planet destroyed by the Celestial doesn't look like Titian from the trailer if you're trying to make that connection. Def could be another planet though. Feige did say they were going to tie up every easter egg and lose end so you could be right on the money.:ohhh:
nah i ain't sayin it was titan