The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Thanos gonna send in the goons from the Infinity storyline :ooh:

All I want to see is Thanos completely murking the Avengers without even trying

main-qimg-5a9fbac42f2b3e52cdabda9ef0e8b66d

4badf7c30f595ddfc3f4a988a1b1e822.jpg

If he puts on the beats on that hoe Carol Danvers the feminists are gonna be furious :banderas:

infinity-006-033.jpg
This movie Gunna do numbers:whoo:everybody Gunna watch this:whoo:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige On The "Cosmic Universe" Moving To The Forefront Post AVENGERS 4
On what that new MCU will look like, Feige commented that it's still too early for definitive descriptions. “I think it’s a little early to know what it’s going to look like, I think things are going to look very different at that point, but I think the early discussions we’ve had with James [Gunn] about Vol. 3 and beyond with what we’ll call the “Cosmic Universe” and the Guardian characters is very exciting. Which is why he signed up and we announced that even before Guardians Vol. 2 came out.

However, Feige did tell Fandango that the cosmic Marvel characters might assume greater prominence moving forward and not just within future installments of Guardians of the Galaxy. “As you know from the comics, there are so many places to go and so many more characters, and there are a few characters hinted at in the [end] tag scenes of Vol. 2. All of which could be potential to see and explore more in the new age following our big Avengers films.
50vtiby.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man i hope thor gets a update on his costume in these coming up films, all his past shyt has been ugly imo except thor 3, i like the simplicity of it. like i wanna feel like this nikka is gone fukk shyt up off his look alone, that swag factor . like when i first saw bp he was clean af design amazing went well with his build, hell even hawkeye and cap costumes have gotten better
still hope cap gets this comic adaption tho
cap_featured1.png
.I mean look at this garbage
tumblr_maa2idYL1G1r2aupuo1_1280.jpg

:scust:
I also think how his action scenes are shot also add to his whole look, only the frost giant scene in thor one looked decent. they nerf dude so his shyt come off as weak, man of steel is what i want from thor, imagin seein this on the big screen
b147038488094a165c99b843ee31850d.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"Just flew in from Titan, and BOY are my arms tired!"
:meloohhh:

Lets get em Marvel!
:bjpraise:

But when that success comes and they hit $2.5 Billy!

We gonna see Author quip saying "time to go sleep with the fishes" then kick a bad guy into a lake :smugbiden:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Zoe Saldana might've leaked the name of Avengers 4

Infinity Gauntlet

This just in!!!

Due to mutual differences Zoe Saldana will not be returning for Guardians 3 and Avengers 4.

Nicole Beharie, Sonequa Martin, Ruth Negga, and Katrina Law are rumored to be in the running for replacements for Gamora :lolbron:

Martha