The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if there is no F4 deal, what could they even do? hard to get too hyped for literally all sequels. everyone is gonna get another movie. BP2, SM2, DS2, CM2, GG3, etc
They got Namor back. They can beat DC to the punch with an Atlantis War storyline if that's not what Aquaman ends up being about.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Any Phase 4 predictions? A lot of key characters are tied up in F4 that would be good looks. If they've quitely gotten them back i can see secret invasion playing out with the skrulls or a Doom story. Maybe an Illuminati arc without Professor X.

Marvel needs to send the goons to Fox's office. A marvel produced Fantastic Four movie is what the game is missing right now.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No hard confirmation, Quesada said on a podcast that Marvel had it a while ago. Several outlets seem to think something is being filmed either for Inhumans or along side it in Hawaii.
i had heard bout the hawaii thing but wasn't sure if it was 100, seemed fishy. hopefully we get a movie and not a tv series like with the inhumans

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo10_400.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3nslRS9b1tgtdrfo7_500.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
A cosmic entity named Beyonder takes some of earths greatest heroes and villains and has them fight on a planet called Battleworld in a "Secret War".

Theres alotta other possible stories like Secret Invasion, War of Kings, Realm of Kings, New Avengers, Kang the Conqueror, West Coast Avengers, Dark Avengers, Thunderbolts, Thanos Imperative, Illuminati, World War Hulk, X men vs Avengers perhaps etc...hell even their own original stories

Heres a good amount of Avengers stories, mcu already used alittle of them

http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/05/02/the-25-greatest-avengers-stories
this was one thing in Marvel that I overlooked and omg this sound amazing :ohhh:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
So Thanos gonna send in the goons from the Infinity storyline :ooh:

All I want to see is Thanos completely murking the Avengers without even trying

main-qimg-5a9fbac42f2b3e52cdabda9ef0e8b66d

4badf7c30f595ddfc3f4a988a1b1e822.jpg

If he puts on the beats on that hoe Carol Danvers the feminists are gonna be furious :banderas:

infinity-006-033.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There Will Be A Four Year Gap Between Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers: Infinity War
I always have fun talking with Kevin Feige about the timeline of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I had the chance to do just that last week during the Los Angeles press day for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. I specifically brought up the four year gap that exists between James Gunn's movie and The Avengers: Infinity War, and in addition to confirming the dates, he noted that we will see a difference in the heroes as a result:

Me: Will Infinity War discuss any of the events that have been happening to them in the last four years?

Kevin Feige: Yeah. They will have evolved slightly, in some recognizable ways. But really they'll be the Guardians and dealing with the shyt storm they have to deal with.

To provide some context, the four year gap between Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and The Avengers: Infinity War featured some pretty major events on Earth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Some highlights include the rise of Ultron, the implosion of Pym Technologies, the Sokovia Accords/superhero civil war, and the near conquering of Earth by Dormammu (not to mention whatever winds up happening in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, and Black Panther). If all of those things are happening on terra firma, just imagine all of the madness that's been going on with the Guardians out in the cosmos.

6af61855d51bb800e102cb34d6c76d561d49f34e.jpg

While Kevin Feige did 100% confirm that there will be a four year gap between Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and The Avengers: Infinity War, he did also add that dates and such aren't always the most hard and fast things in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (not too dissimilar to the way that time works in Marvel Comics). He noted that the setting of Guardians of the Galaxy is special because it is made specific by the prologue and title cards, but that the franchise does try and keep things flexible. Said Feige,

Me: When we catch up with the Guardians in Infinity War, will it be four years since we last saw them?

Kevin Feige: Um, yes.

Me: It will be.

Kevin Feige: Yes. Yeah, knowing that outside of the Guardians franchise, we don't necessarily always date the movies. You don't always know, we don't say, '2012, 2013...' We do in the Guardians because you do the math and 1988, and it's 26 years later. But we never say, 'Oh, this takes place in 2018, this takes place in 2017.' But it was important for the story that James wanted to tell that they're still relatively fresh in their new group.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
So Thanos gonna send in the goons from the Infinity storyline :ooh:

All I want to see is Thanos completely murking the Avengers without even trying

main-qimg-5a9fbac42f2b3e52cdabda9ef0e8b66d

4badf7c30f595ddfc3f4a988a1b1e822.jpg

If he puts on the beats on that hoe Carol Danvers the feminists are gonna be furious :banderas:

infinity-006-033.jpg

Thanos is going to pump fake, marvel can't handle dude. Probably have him making jokes and shyt.