The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He can Google or wait for the movies to drop
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
I still don't get how the Avengers and GoG stand a thin chance against Thanos.
The Avenger can't win again a f**** IA, can't hold up against Captain America and Bucky but will stand a chance in front of a cosmic Entity?
A cosmic threat with infinity gems?
Come on. Thanos will be nerfed as ever. And I already see the bad jokes...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Avenger can't win again a f**** IA, can't hold up against Captain America and Bucky but will stand a chance in front of a cosmic Entity?

Well if the avengers can beat Thanos in the comics they should be able to beat him in the movie.. I'm starting to think Thanos isn't as cool as these lames make him out to be...I mean supposedly Goku is bad ass and he stays dying

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Then dont watch the shyt muthafukka
But you will!
:marveljamal:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well if the avengers can beat Thanos in the comics they should be able to beat him in the movie.. I'm starting to think Thanos isn't as cool as these lames make him out to be...I mean supposedly Goku is bad ass and he stays dying

The Avengers never beat Thanos in the comics....they never even came close.

Fred.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I started watching this but stopped because it sounded like he was about to spoil Guardians. Can you summarize without spoiling the movie coming out Friday?
  • marvel doing bad had to sell rights
  • the new age of comic book movies rose in the 2000s
  • kevin feige had the idea of a connected universe since then (when with sony and og spiderman triology)
  • bad blood between the studios (fox, sony disney/marvel studios)
  • things seem to be getting better: sony and spiderman with the mcu share; legion tv show (which needs approval from marvel since they own tv rights); the bringing back of the xmen and fantastic 4 into comics. rumors of certain new deals. quicksilver and scarlett witch sharing between fox n mcu.
  • the fact that after phase 4 the mcu will be different (thanos with the gauntlet may shift the multiverse a bit)
  • speculation of fantastic 4 being introduced post infinity war 2 and phase 4.
  • there is a guaridans spoiler about a character which goes with the whole studios getting along thing, as he is a fox property

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
  • marvel doing bad had to sell rights
  • the new age of comic book movies rose in the 2000s
  • kevin feige had the idea of a connected universe since then (when with sony and og spiderman triology)
  • bad blood between the studios (fox, sony disney/marvel studios)
  • things seem to be getting better: sony and spiderman with the mcu share; legion tv show (which needs approval from marvel since they own tv rights); the bringing back of the xmen and fantastic 4 into comics. rumors of certain new deals. quicksilver and scarlett witch sharing between fox n mcu.
  • the fact that after phase 4 the mcu will be different (thanos with the gauntlet may shift the multiverse a bit)
  • speculation of fantastic 4 being introduced post infinity war 2 and phase 4.
  • there is a guaridans spoiler about a character which goes with the whole studios getting along thing, as he is a fox property

Watching Armin over time I know he would like to wish the Fox callabo into existence. Does it sound likey we get F4 in Phase 4 or nah?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Watching Armin over time I know he would like to wish the Fox callabo into existence. Does it sound likey we get F4 in Phase 4 or nah?
idk all three ff films were meh with the reboot bein utter shyt. no one will watch a sequel or wait for another reboot. fox seem to be focusing on xmen n mutants so logically they shld do like sony did with spiderman n share. however the bad blood history may affect that, tho the sharing stuff seems to imply a new direction n maybe said bad history will be overlooked so all can profit