The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Reading some past comments..... since I got on here late... too many to really go back through..... but the Cap and Thanos scene?

Why are some of yall over analyzing and overcomplaining about it?

Cap didnt show he was easily holding Thanos back. Nor did Thanos look like he was struggling.

Cap was using both his hands struggling with all his might while Thanos was using one hand looking mildly amused similar to an adult playing with and testing the strength of a toddler.

Some of yall complaining like Cap bodied him.

RELAX please

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
and to add on .... Thanos wasn't punching cap... I looks like he went to grab something and maybe cap jumped in front and surprised him

the editing ... because he jumped in the previous makes you think Cap Is holding back a punch

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Panther was such a boss its going to be the standard barrier for an Avengers movie:mjlol:

crackas at work.....it's all Marvel with
the Black Panther in the mutha fukka
(like him being in it aint a huge fukkin draw)
that ether is still burning their pig skinned
backs.
#Wakandaforever
wat6rr.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
3 billion has never been done before. If avatar with its imax and 3D help couldnt do it and the first legit new star wars in 32 years couldnt do it nothing will. Most this can do is 2.3b and even that is lofty for a pt1 which might play it safe..

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those guards look a lot like the Chitauri from the first Avengers movie.

ht_chitauri_set_f1b0d14a-c1b7-4663-b71d-12348f091fdc.jpg

Yea they are just with armor matching Thanos’. So Loki is officially standing with the black order? Thor is going to fukk him up hard for that betrayal. He probably was the one to transport thanos there at the end credit of ragnarok or weasled out and snitched when thanos pressed him. “ da jewels right here boss. Bout that action boss man all for u “

:lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yea they are just with armor matching Thanos’. So Loki is officially standing with the black order? Thor is going to fukk him up hard for that betrayal. He probably was the one to transport thanos there at the end credit of ragnarok or weasled out and snitched when thanos pressed him. “ da jewels right here boss. Bout that action boss man all for u “

Loki's toast, lot of people speculating on what i think is the obvious and has been obvious, they're gonna kill Loki to open the movie. Thanos is holding Thor's head and making him watch. Loki has a last second bargain to save some Asgarrdians and dies a "hero." Thanos has his lackeys kill him b/c A. it's a major death without really being a major death, B. he comes in and basically says to the audience, "hey remember the first Avengers villain? I'm gonna swat him like a gnat, and C. Loki's run his course.

All i care about at this point is how the fukk do Valkyrie Korg and Meek get away? Heimdell is probably toast too, although i'm hoping that group escapes.

momma

All Star
Daps

He isn't, look closely at the scene with the Black Order and Loki and Proxima Midnight is pointing a spear at Loki. Loki probably struck some deal to spare himself/the Asgardians