The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_p5owegQlVf1tgtdrfo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p5owegQlVf1tgtdrfo2_540.jpg

tumblr_p5owegQlVf1tgtdrfo3_540.jpg

:wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how they are gonna defeat Thanos. No one we seen in the MCU comes close to beating him even with a combined effort.
I'm guessing in part 2 we'll be seeing Captain Marvel, Warlock(going by GOTG 2), and maybe someone else.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder how they are gonna defeat Thanos. No one we seen in the MCU comes close to beating him even with a combined effort.
I'm guessing in part 2 we'll be seeing Captain Marvel, Warlock(going by GOTG 2), and maybe someone else.

I was wondering the same thing.

Thor based off his last movie is toast if Thanos has a taser.
Hulk has been tanked by both Thor and iron man.
Iron has been given the beats by Cap.
Vision we already know if getting slapped silly.
BP got whooped by Killmonger.

They don't have enough fire power to go head up with Thanos.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I know ironman was what launched the MCU but its going to look real dumb if thanos squarely focuses on him like hes hulk hogan or something dude is just a human in a suit. Powers wise he should really be concerned with hulk, vision, thor or wanda

Why would Thanos, a being of supreme intelligence, only focus on physical strength? He’s smart enough to recognize that Tony is the leader of the team and their strategist. It’s not only about his armor. It’s about his problem solving abilities. You don’t think Loki relayed info after the first Avengers? Loki was there on Thanos’ behalf.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why would Thanos, a being of supreme intelligence, only focus on physical strength? He’s smart enough to recognize that Tony is the leader of the team and their strategist. It’s not only about his armor. It’s about his problem solving abilities. You don’t think Loki relayed info after the first Avengers? Loki was there on Thanos’ behalf.
Vision has intelligence and powers it just doesnt fit into what they are doing to have thanos focus on him. Just find it lame because he launched the MCU, has fans and the actor gets paid so much they are going to make him someone thanos will see as the closest thing to an equal..

Ps And cap is the leader breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was wondering the same thing.

Thor based off his last movie is toast if Thanos has a taser.
Hulk has been tanked by both Thor and iron man.
Iron has been given the beats by Cap.
Vision we already know if getting slapped silly.
BP got whooped by Killmonger.

They don't have enough fire power to go head up with Thanos.

But thats why you dont take him one on one.... you gotta jump Thanos like them Boyz N they Hood

I cant beat Prime Anderson Silva or Jon Jones or Brock Lesner, YOU cant be Prime Anderson Silva or Jon Jones or Brock Lesner.

But I'm sure you, me, and few other brehs can join together and molly whoop all them:slapfight:

Martha