The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Thanos gang baby, run them jewels don't be a hero and get clapped :ufdup:

Kinda related...

Black-Panther-2-2nd-printing.jpg

unnamed-18-1.jpg

latest

Deadpool-Run-The-Jewels-640x971.jpg

57_2_20558bb1-710d-42f9-80ad-d3e3c85ebf80_580x.JPG

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Where do the Guardians and Stark meet? :dwillhuh: seems the asswhooping Iroman gets it's not on Earth, but then again we've seen the shots and scenes of Strange, Stark, Wong and Banner watching Thanos ship arriving in New York :patrice:

I don't actually want to know the answers to that, I'm glad I'm still confused and not know what is going on before watching the movie :ehh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching this in the form of a gif I think I have a better understanding of what's happening. Thanos reaches out to grab Cap by the head with no real effort behind it. Cap puts his hands up and tries to stop him with all his might, for Thanos this is the equivalent of a toddler trying to stop an adult from patting them on the head. Cap is struggling with all his might then Thanos goes from no effort to minimal effort and crushes Cap.

Captain America dying in glorious mother Africa is so poetic :wow:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where do the Guardians and Stark meet? :dwillhuh: seems the asswhooping Iroman gets it's not on Earth, but then again we've seen the shots and scenes of Strange, Stark, Wong and Banner watching Thanos ship arriving in New York :patrice:

I don't actually want to know the answers to that, I'm glad I'm still confused and not know what is going on before watching the movie :ehh:

Thor, Strange, Guardians, Spidey & Stark are on Titan; the Wakandans and rest of Avengers in Wakanda

At least that’s what it looks like