The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s more in reference to it not being Infinity war 2. This movie will have a conclusion that will be picked up in the next movie, it is virtually impossible for them to beat Thanos in this movie which means he wins at the end and achieves his goal of getting all the stones.

But that's pretty much with EVERY Marvel film... especially the ones in relation with Avengers. They saying it'll be a regular sequel and not a two-parter. We don't know exactly how this film will end, we just assu,e it would end with Thanos getting all the stones. I am partially inclined that he doesn't and somehow he gets defeated....in an eye rolling BS way too. That's my fear.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
They can say it's not but it's gonna be :russ: Aint no way in hell after ten years of build-up Thanos gets vanquished in one movie.

They’re just saying the tone of each movie will be different. A3 is a heist movie with Thanos and the Black Order doing the heist. A4 (since it’s been confirmed that Captain Marvel makes her debut as an Avenger) will be a cosmic/multi-dimensional battle to stop Thanos from getting the Soul Stone. I expect to see Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock finally show up too.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
they're saying the tones are different that's why its not a part 1 and 2

infinity war is a heist ... the heist should be over so the tone of A4 is not the same.. that's why they saying its not p1 and p2 as in one long movie

Makes sense essentially different tones hence a conclusion and change of tone in the next movie.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
But that's pretty much with EVERY Marvel film... especially the ones in relation with Avengers. They saying it'll be a regular sequel and not a two-parter. We don't know exactly how this film will end, we just assu,e it would end with Thanos getting all the stones. I am partially inclined that he doesn't and somehow he gets defeated....in an eye rolling BS way too. That's my fear.

From the somber tone the trailers are giving there is no way he doesn’t achieve his objective. The heroes are getting their ass kicked in both trailers.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I remember being a kid and reading Wizard magazine and they used to have the whole...who would be best cast as who thing for certain comics or storylines.

This is it brehs. This is OUR generations Star Wars.

I'ma get to see my favorite characters of all time come together and do battle against THANOS

And we ain't even get REAL X-Men movies yet :to:

Bruh. We made it!

I knew one day we’d see it. I was a Wizard reader too.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Bruh. We made it!

I knew one day we’d see it. I was a Wizard reader too.
i remember thinking The Phoenix Saga was the dopest shyt ever on the cartoon. All that shyt with the Shi'ar Empire. Gladiator showing up and fukking up Juggernaut with ease had me :banderas:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D9rm86.gif