The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hawkeye confirmed, via Russo Bros interview.
Still curious if Antman will show up though.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
l5LrKJ.gif

I think Hulk is in there.....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Remember, Cap does have superhuman strength, so that's why he holds back Thanos if only for a few seconds.

The reason why Thanos looks like that is because he's not expecting a human of all creatures, to be able to resist him

We're talking about one of the most feared beings in the entire UNIVERSE...Thanos is not used to being questioned or challenged, hence the whole "Fine....I'll do it myself..." thing.

Cap is not as strong as Thanos tho so I fully expect the Mad Titan to fling him and his shield right after that little exchange...or perhaps get bailed out by the Hulk, as Banner is in Wakanda with them.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Remember, Cap does have superhuman strength, so that's why he holds back Thanos if only for a few seconds.

The reason why Thanos looks like that is because he's not expecting a human of all creatures, to be able to resist him

We're talking about one of the most feared beings in the entire UNIVERSE...Thanos is not used to being questioned or challenged, hence the whole "Fine....I'll do it myself..." thing.

Cap is not as strong as Thanos tho so I fully expect the Mad Titan to fling him and his shield right after that little exchange...or perhaps get bailed out by the Hulk, as Banner is in Wakanda with them.

Cap is peak human, and the difference between him and Thanos is like the ground and the sky. Then again it might be Cap swan song so they have to give him a moment like that because Cap about to be pulverised.