The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Just got tickets to opening night :blessed:

WE IN HERE!!

MARVEL GANG!

You not in our League :mjgrin:

It would be Suicide to think so :francis:

Versus us? I think not :usure:

Wonder why the movies make so much bank?:steviej:

We stronger than Steel :lolbron:
icee-logo.png

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I remember being a kid and reading Wizard magazine and they used to have the whole...who would be best cast as who thing for certain comics or storylines.

This is it brehs. This is OUR generations Star Wars.

I'ma get to see my favorite characters of all time come together and do battle against THANOS

And we ain't even get REAL X-Men movies yet :to:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You sure about that? Because they strongly imply that it's not. And leaning more like the other films.

Is Avengers 4 Going To Be The Part Two Of Avengers: Infinity War?

I think that’s more in reference to it not being Infinity war 2. This movie will have a conclusion that will be picked up in the next movie, it is virtually impossible for them to beat Thanos in this movie which means he wins at the end and achieves his goal of getting all the stones.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Sh!t:wow::wow: I can only imagine what Avengers 4 will be like after Thanos wrecks everything and mostly all the heroes:mjcry:

Only thing that has me worried a bit is how they’ll handle the “defeat” of Thanos. Or more like, what will be the end game for him in this going forward.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching this in the form of a gif I think I have a better understanding of what's happening. Thanos reaches out to grab Cap by the head with no real effort behind it. Cap puts his hands up and tries to stop him with all his might, for Thanos this is the equivalent of a toddler trying to stop an adult from patting them on the head. Cap is struggling with all his might then Thanos goes from no effort to minimal effort and crushes Cap.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I remember being a kid and reading Wizard magazine and they used to have the whole...who would be best cast as who thing for certain comics or storylines.

I'ma get to see my favorite characters of all time come together and do battle against THANOS

We're lucky to live in a time where technology caught up with human imagination:wow:

Even crazier when you take in the fact that they've told these stories across all these other platforms too. :ohhh:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

I keep telling folk when MARVEL gets X-Men.....all that Singer mediocrity goes away.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
After watching this in the form of a gif I think I have a better understanding of what's happening. Thanos reaches out to grab Cap by the head with no real effort behind it. Cap puts his hands up and tries to stop him with all his might, for Thanos this is the equivalent of a toddler trying to stop an adult from patting them on the head. Cap is struggling with all his might then Thanos goes from no effort to minimal effort and crushes Cap.

You can clearly see Thanos is not straining. He has the “did this dude just did this” expression.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think that’s more in reference to it not being Infinity war 2. This movie will have a conclusion that will be picked up in the next movie, it is virtually impossible for them to beat Thanos in this movie which means he wins at the end and achieves his goal of getting all the stones.

they're saying the tones are different that's why its not a part 1 and 2

infinity war is a heist ... the heist should be over so the tone of A4 is not the same.. that's why they saying its not p1 and p2 as in one long movie