The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Falcon's comment emphasizes that. Especially since Cap's speech in the film was played over a montage of still-loyal SHIELD agents being gunned down by their HYDRA-turned colleagues. They were inspired to act because of Cap's speech.

exactly it was a dramatic moment... all the more reason not to play it up for laughs. :dahell:

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, this is Steve Rogers
...... :sitdown:

You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time to tell the truth
...... :sitdown:

S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building.....:sitdown:

They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury. And it won't end there.....:sitdown:

If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them..... :sitdown:

I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay....

And if I'm the only one, then so be it....
:sitdown:

But I'm willing to bet I'm not...":sitdown:

:mjgrin:Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
'Avengers: Infinity War' 31-Hour Marathon Hosted At AMC Theaters

In terms of interconnected cinematic universes, none are more successful than the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With 10 years and an impressive 18 movies with interweaving narratives built to lead into the next film in the franchise, the MCU is a cinematic powerhouse that has consistently dominated the box office and critic scores alike. With Avengers: Infinity War on the imminent horizon, the film the past 10 years of MCU stories have all been building towards, AMC Theaters is putting on a 31-hour movie marathon in which all 18 movies will be screened before the long-anticipated third Avengers film.

giphy.gif

Gonna be up in the theater like

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I remember as i watched it last night and i don't see the big deal. They couldnt have ended that scene on rogers words. Mackie's delivery was just right. I prefer that kind of humour thats left to the audience if they found it funny than thor3 or gotg2 laugh a minute style thats really silly and sitcom like

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Russo brothers comedy is more situational and less jokey.

Watch Winter Soldier and Civil War and there aren’t that many jokes. It’s more so characters talking about what’s going on at the moment.

Like with Falcon and Bucky in the car or when they fight Spider-Man.

Or in Winter Soldier when Cap and Widow hide out in Falcon’s place and he says “I made breakfast, you know if you eat that kind of stuff.

Or at the beginning of the movie when Falcon and Cap are running laps and Falcon says” you should take another lap, I assume you just took it.

That’s why I’m not worried about the humor in Infinity War since the Russo brothers are pretty good at handiling it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The whole last arc of civil war was extremely serious with zero jokes, idk why anyone is worried

Yea.... that movie 2hrs and 28mins and people harping about some jokes that happened at the 45 min mark:mjlol:

Martha

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Had to come back in here and say the breh that GOTG2 wasn’t a good watch is trippin :francis: this movie gave the Guardians dualities that they needed to be a legit part of the seriousness that Infinity War will possess

Not to say that GOTG1 wasn’t serious, but this was like the counterbalance. Instead of 65% jokes 35% seriousness it’s like vice versa.

momma

All Star
Daps
Russo brothers comedy is more situational and less jokey.

Watch Winter Soldier and Civil War and there aren’t that many jokes. It’s more so characters talking about what’s going on at the moment.

Like with Falcon and Bucky in the car or when they fight Spider-Man.

Or in Winter Soldier when Cap and Widow hide out in Falcon’s place and he says “I made breakfast, you know if you eat that kind of stuff.

Or at the beginning of the movie when Falcon and Cap are running laps and Falcon says” you should take another lap, I assume you just took it.

That’s why I’m not worried about the humor in Infinity War since the Russo brothers are pretty good at handiling it.

Which is ironic considering their comeup was cheesy comedy stuff

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I remember as i watched it last night and i don't see the big deal. They couldnt have ended that scene on rogers words. Mackie's delivery was just right. I prefer that kind of humour thats left to the audience if they found it funny than thor3 or gotg2 laugh a minute style thats really silly and sitcom like
this is a perfect discription of how they've been approaching the comedy lately.
Laugh track sitcom comedy as opposed to clever situational levity.