The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
To catch up on avengers, school me on what movies I should watch before and what comics to read

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Nah, folks trolling with the worn out "mahvel studios got too much comedy" is old:beli:
That's an opinion and your bytch ass just showed how much of a whiny little p*ssy ass bytch made hoe you are!

fukk yo neg bytch ass nikka! Go cry in a corner like the sensitive p*ssy you are!!

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
To catch up on avengers, school me on what movies I should watch before and what comics to read
Movies wise Im1, Hulk, Im2, Thor1, Cap 1, Avengers, Thor 2, Guardians, Guardians 2, Cap 2, Avengers 2, Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Cap Civil War, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther, in that order for story purposes.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If you don't got that much free time on your hands we can give you a run down of the story so far, too.

Fred.

momma

All Star
Daps

Aight so the essential movies to watch so to understand what's going on (Watch in this order) (Not including Black Panther because that's a must-watch regardless):

1 Iron Man (2008) - Introduces the one who started all of this

2 Iron Man 2 (2010) - People don't like this one, to me it's just average, but it introduces Black Widow, War Machine, and some more important story stuff for the future and potentially even for Infinity War

3 The Avengers (2012) - You might want to watch Captain America: First Avenger (2011) and Thor (2011) for this too but those are purely optional

4 Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014) - Not totally essential to the story so to speak but it's one of the GOAT superhero movies and it's important for Civil War and Captain America's story arc

5 Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - Establishes a lot of future stories and introduces a few important characters. People think this one's just aight, but it's definitely important for context

6 Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - Also one of the best Marvel movies and the Guardians will be super important in Infinity War

7 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) - People also think this one's just cool, and it might be skippable, but it also brings together characters who will be on-screen with each other in Infinity War that won't make any sense if you don't watch this. You should also watch this right after the first Guardians because it only takes place a couple months after

8 Captain America: Civil War (2016) - Super important to Infinity War and prob the most important movie on this list

9 Thor: Ragnarok (2017) - Also super important to what's gonna happen / happening in Infinity War

Now Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) and Doctor Strange (2016) might not be essential to watch for story purposes, but Infinity War will be better if you do because those two movies do a lot to establish those characters and have you invest in them and be more amped when they finally team up with everybody

Ant-Man is good but skippable if you don't have time because you can understand what's happening without it, Incredible Hulk is a skip, all you need to know about Thor 2 is that one of the 6 Infinity Stones is introduced in it and it ends up with the Collector and Loki fakes his death, Iron Man 3 is a skip

Comics:
The Infinity Gauntlet - Wikipedia

And these:
6joxVwDr3VcUuSff1QUX1SLb4y9IGjFcolaFbdik0ls.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The moment that sticks out to me the most is in TWS (which is hands down my favorite superhero movie of the modern era)

It’s the scene where Cap is giving the “price of freedom” speech. A really well done, heartfelt, POWERFUL scene that epitomizes the bravery and the greatness of cap.

But god forbid we have a sincere moment because not even 5 seconds later falcon has to add “derppp did u memorize all that or did u write than down derpppp”....

Like come on what was the fukking point.

Seriously? :gucci:

In the comics, Cap is known for making impromptu speeches that sound like he wrote and rehearsed them perfectly.

Falcon's comment emphasizes that. Especially since Cap's speech in the film was played over a montage of still-loyal SHIELD agents being gunned down by their HYDRA-turned colleagues. They were inspired to act because of Cap's speech.
Especially the breh trying to stop the Insight helicarriers. :wow:

"Close the bay doors! Close the bay doors now!!!" :damnshakebp:

RIP Agent Breh :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The moment that sticks out to me the most is in TWS (which is hands down my favorite superhero movie of the modern era)

It’s the scene where Cap is giving the “price of freedom” speech. A really well done, heartfelt, POWERFUL scene that epitomizes the bravery and the greatness of cap.

But god forbid we have a sincere moment because not even 5 seconds later falcon has to add “derppp did u memorize all that or did u write than down derpppp”....

Like come on what was the fukking point.

Yea..... I don’t even remember that line by Falcon.

And even in the 2.3 seconds it took me to read it.... I also personally don’t feel it took me away from nothing.

That doesn’t register on my “boo yah” meter

But that’s just me.....

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I always wanted hbo to take on the infinity war, I collected all of the comics, I still have them somewhere. I’m really happy they are doing the story, even if they fukk it up, I still never thought they would attempt it, so I don’t fukking care. I also wanted to say how fukking surprised I was as to how much I liked Spider-Man. I think they hit a home run on that shyt, very pleasantly surprised. I like T:R much more than I thought I would, too, I thought it was done really well, not expecting anything but filler.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers: Infinity War' 31-Hour Marathon Hosted At AMC Theaters

In terms of interconnected cinematic universes, none are more successful than the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With 10 years and an impressive 18 movies with interweaving narratives built to lead into the next film in the franchise, the MCU is a cinematic powerhouse that has consistently dominated the box office and critic scores alike. With Avengers: Infinity War on the imminent horizon, the film the past 10 years of MCU stories have all been building towards, AMC Theaters is putting on a 31-hour movie marathon in which all 18 movies will be screened before the long-anticipated third Avengers film.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Checked the fandango app and tickets are being pre programmed so they will most likely go on sale Friday like I posted earlier.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not saying you're wrong because that does seem likely but....

I'm curious how close the Asgardian ship was to Earth for Hulk to land there. Also perfectly at the Sanctum Sanctorum. Seems like lottery odds but I'm sure there's a lot we don't know.

Fred.

the space stone is on the ship. He probably gets it from loki at some point.

• Dap
Reactions: hex