The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Without gauntlet he is like just under Odin levels.

There is no MCU character that can deal with him (Kevin said no Warlock)deaths will be happening.

EDIT: Actually if I rmwmene from school days, I think Hulk could possibly beat him or do some serious damage due to constantly getting angry and his durability. Proper comic guys please confirm ?

Without the gauntlet Thor, Black Bolt, Thane, Captain Marvel, Hulk have done aight against Thanos.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Without the gauntlet Thor, Black Bolt, Thane, Captain Marvel, Hulk have done aight against Thanos.

Nah breh... Thanos Handed black bolt his ass in the Infinity comic...:mjlol: Even with that Sonic scream Thanos chokeslammed his ass... Hulk and the Avengers caught the beats in that series too...:heh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea the thing is that thanos is not just a brute that gets into these brawls for fun he rather avoid them and out think his foes first before giving out that work

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK; I did not put the tweet in spoilers, because I wanted ya'll to be able to verify that this is NEW news, and legit

tumblr_inline_p5aourKx1k1v1ehjs_540.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Could be made from a different metal too :yeshrug:

Reason I ask is because I'm not tryna see this as the beginning of the whole team being sponsored by wakanda in the future. Makes no sense to me after T'Challa just dealt with Kilmonger.

I don't follow. Why doesn't it make sense?

Fred.

momma

All Star
Daps
Just a hunch but I think we'll only see Space (Loki), Power, and Soul or Mind (whatever Vision has) utilized in this one. Would imagine the other 3 come into play in the next one when Thanos gets big and shyt gets real

That's already not happening. There was leaked footage that showed Thanos going to The Collector's to get presumably the reality stone, and also Doctor Strange has the time stone and it was in the trailers so it's not like they won't bring it up.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK; I did not put the tweet in spoilers, because I wanted ya'll to be able to verify that this is NEW news, and actually legit

My nikka Jay Washington co-signed this, so if he go down, I'm goin down with him :dame:

Didn't click, but I think that list is bullshyt especially if it's about...
Silver Surfer :stopitslime: