The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The pessimist are saying Marvel might be making this move because they're not too confident in the final product.

Same move WB pulled with Justice League.

I'm just reporting the news:whoa:

They only dropping it a week early in the U.S. market. Blame social media (or should we thank it :manny:). This movie has a lot of spoilers in it (Avengers 4 title not being announces so they won't spoil IW speaks to the level of delicacy in regards to the script).

Lets no act like it's being pushed from May to January :mjpls:

In all honesty, they really had to delay dropping the trailer when they did and honestly they should've waited until AFTER BP to drop it. They kinda spoiled BP in a sense. Marvel is just to big, and since Disney owns Marvel, they have to make sure their properties don't collide.

Deadpool 2 drops May 18.
Solo drops May 25.

Disney just ensured IW will get 4 weekends in a row with no other proven blockbusters to challenge them. Which is smart.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Deadpool 2 got em shook so they pushed back one week ahead :wow:

They aint want no shmokeeee

they got caught lackin :wow:

they weren't ready for that static... Wade got the juice

At Marvel giving two fukks about deadpool:russ:

Black Panther just DEMOLISHED the buildings, pissed on them, and then set them on fire. If anything their doing Fox a favor (pre-merger goodwill move?:ohhh:) by moving IW UP.

This is going to be the undisputed biggest movie of the year. It’s the most surest box office success since The Finn Sleeps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Black Panther just DEMOLISHED the buildings, pissed on them, and then set them on fire. If anything their doing Fox a favor (pre-merger goodwill move?:ohhh:) by moving IW UP.

This is going to be the undisputed biggest movie of the year. It’s the most surest box office success since The Finn Sleeps

Deadpool could still take some box office especially since it'll be their property soon.

Can't cannabilize your own shyt.

Even though Solo looks :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

"Evacuate the city! Engage all defenses!" :damn:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Is Marvel and Samuel L. Jackson beefing? He wasn't in Black Panther and I haven't seen him in any IW trailer.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Marvel loves us fans :bpbless::Spideyblessed::mjcry:
there was no debate when the discussion came up in the board room. i just walked in after getting my Thorsday Tropical Smoothie (we have marvel character themed smoothies in the West Campus Cafe) and when i heard the news i was like :gladbron:

glad you all are hyped, you're going to love the movie :obama: