The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Marvel done changed the game.

they really did, i dont even wanna imagine all the records that IW is gonna break.. we thought Black Panther was an event, this shyt bout to be a national holiday. im glad Aquaman drops in december :wow:

Thanos is gonna wreck shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pessimist are saying Marvel might be making this move because they're not too confident in the final product.

Same move WB pulled with Justice League.

I'm just reporting the news:whoa:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What comics should I read for this bytch? Im hyped as fukk

still gotta watch GOTG 2, Thor: Rag, and BP

Comics?!?:patrice: just watch the MCU movies in order man... and just go by the marvel Wiki to get a background briefing of who thanos is, the stones are, the black order is...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Comics?!?:patrice: just watch the MCU movies in order man... and just go by the marvel Wiki to get a background briefing of who thanos is, the stones are, the black order is...
My chem teacher last year was a massive marvel stan and said the comics were legit, but he had to read dozens so I was jw if they were worth it or not

Ill peep the movies tho, preciate it

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly they really should do She-Hulk just for the fukkery. Spider-Woman too, they already got Danvers on deck. Just to fukk with DC "Oh Wonder Woman did well?":sas1:

"Here's 3 female superheroes for you...actually! fukk it, 4. Black Widow in this bytch too."

Or a A-Force movie!

Oh you like Aquaman?

gallery-1464967685-namorprevail.jpg
I htink they gone come heavy handed with shyt like this in part 2. Im being greedy but I suppose they gotta save a lil sum for the future.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Reed would be a dope centerpiece to build around once the inevitable happens with ol Tony :ohhh:

Reed would be a dope centerpiece to build around once the inevitable happens with ol Tony :ohhh:

Yep.

As much I hate the emphasis on Wolverine a cool way to shoehorn him in would be Captain America in Avengers 4 talking about a guy he served in WW2 with at one point from Canada in Europe and they do flashbacks.

Give me Cillian Murphy as Doom damn it :damn:!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My chem teacher last year was a massive marvel stan and said the comics were legit, but he had to read dozens so I was jw if they were worth it or not

Ill peep the movies tho, preciate it

The comics is seperate from the movies fam...:manny: I mean if you read the comics there's plenty of easter eggs when you watch the movies and stuff but there are clearly differences when you watch the movies in comparison to the comics... Stick with the movies fam...:francis:

momma

All Star
Daps

:camby: Infinity Gauntlet series is a classic