The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
giphy.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
At Marvel giving two fukks about deadpool:russ:

Black Panther just DEMOLISHED the buildings, pissed on them, and then set them on fire. If anything their doing Fox a favor (pre-merger goodwill move?:ohhh:) by moving IW UP.

This is going to be the undisputed biggest movie of the year. It’s the most surest box office success since The Finn Sleeps

Wade got em shook.. push ya shyt byke cause Deadpool dropping brehhs :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The pessimist are saying Marvel might be making this move because they're not too confident in the final product.

Same move WB pulled with Justice League.

I'm just reporting the news:whoa:

:mjlol:

Breh this isn't directed at you since you're just the messenger but anyone saying Marvel doesn't have the utmost confidence in this movie isn't pessimistic, they're delusional.

"Black Panther" is one of the most critically acclaimed movies of the year and it's going to hit $1 billion in a couple weeks. There's literally nothing to suggest that Marvel is going to drop the ball this late in the game.

And I don't get into the whole DC vs Marvel nonsense but ""Infinity War" isn't "Justice League". I doubt I gotta explain why.

Fred.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I see Black Panther has made everyone delusional lmao

The Avengers $207,438,708
Age of Ultron $191,271,109
Civil War $179,139,142

People are setting this movie up for failure when it doesn't reach their retarded expectations

I have none as long as it’s a good movie I’m happy :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I also think spoilers played a factor. It's the MCU's biggest movie to date and riding the wave of Black Panther crushing the buildings. Having the rest of the world see it 1 week earlier - in the context of Thanos possibly changing everything - would risk spoilers and backlash (from trolls or people that just comment without watching) that the movie doesn't need.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avengers-black-order-1.jpg

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-a.jpg

Corvus Glaive

Voiced by seasoned voice-actor Mark Hammill, Corvus Glaive is the general of Thanos’ armies, and wields a pike that makes him immortal, and can penetrate through any surface or object.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-b.jpg

Proxima Midnight
Voiced by the Whoopi Goldberg, Proxima Midnight is the wife of Corvus, she carries a spear-like weapon that Thanos forged from a star.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-c.jpg

Ebony Maw
Ebony Maw has a genius-level intellect strategist mind-manipulator voiced by Bill Nighy.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-d.jpg

Cull Obsidian
A horn-toothed, hulk-sized brute voiced by none other than Vin Diesel.

Ki5nOax.png