The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Capostatus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people speculating that the soul stone is in Wakanda, I would be shocked if it is
I think it's probably the most powerful of the stones, which means it was meant to be the hardest to find.

If they do put the soul stone in Wakanda, it would mean that 3 stones were always on earth which doesn't make sense to me.

I think the soul stone is located in another dimension and Thanos probably needs the other stones to find it.

I went to a lecture on black panther and the professor who is a comic book expert said that the soul stone will be in Wakanda. He said the glowing asteroid with vibranium that hits Wakanda also contained the soul stone. Apparently The stone allows you to access the dead, come back to life etc which explains why the black panthers have the unique ability to speak to their ancestors

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
WAIT...... APRIL 27TH????:wtf: THEY RELEASIN' IT EARLY???
tenor.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a lecture on black panther and the professor who is a comic book expert said that the soul stone will be in Wakanda. He said the glowing asteroid with vibranium that hits Wakanda also contained the soul stone. Apparently The stone allows you to access the dead, come back to life etc which explains why the black panthers have the unique ability to speak to their ancestors

T'Challa/Wakanda has access to that in the comics without any infinity stones, same goes for vibranium. I doubt they would tie so much of wakanda advances to an infinity stone, especially since they are a big part of the post-infinity mcu. The soul stone in the comics (thanos quest) is in another dimension so that's why we haven't seen it, and the directors say their adapting thanos quest for the movie

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this is exactly what I'm guessing. Almost word for word. Vibranium has magical properties, but it's easier for the MCU to just say the Soul Stone is in the middle of that Vibranium mountain and that's what allowed the BP's to access the ancestral plane. It would be easier for non-comic fans to get and it would explain the purple glow to so much Wakandan vibranium.

and man...I took the original day off of work and everything for the Infinity war release date. :snoop:fukking planned everything out for nothing. :gucci: