The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Who do yall think that is walking behind Cap?
:lupe:

hOYSH8s.gif
Aint that strange?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please marvel:mjcry:
I want thanos to fukk up the avengers:sadcam: i want some painful shyt to happen to the avengers:mjgrin:
Probably won't happen:comeon:

Oh its going to happen. The question is whether or not its going to be permanent. Or if they're gonna use multiverse or reality warping or time travel or something to negate the effects. Rest assured though. Major characters will die. :picard::blessed::mjcry::blessed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh its going to happen. The question is whether or not its going to be permanent. Or if they're gonna use multiverse or reality warping or time travel or something to negate the effects. Rest assured though. Major characters will die. :picard::blessed::mjcry::blessed:
Likely they do use reality shift/time travel scenarios to win against Thanos. So really they can kill almost everybody and leave 1 to a few characters to bring everyone back for the eventual W. I think a couple of people will be dead for good tho. How big they are I'm not sure. But in order for morbid fans to be satisfied Cap or Ironman gotta go. Maybe Thor would suffice.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Likely they do use reality shift/time travel scenarios to win against Thanos. So really they can kill almost everybody and leave 1 to a few characters to bring everyone back for the eventual W. I think a couple of people will be dead for good tho. How big they are I'm not sure. But in order for morbid fans to be satisfied Cap or Ironman gotta go. Maybe Thor would suffice.

Yea them 2 gotta go for sure.:hubie:

Thor is my dude but he's had a trilogy too so........:francis:

Then i'm expecting someone to get done dirty and get killed off screen or like real quick..... Like hawkeye,Loki,Winter soldier or Widow.