The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teaser was :ld: status.

Not worried about the final product, tho.

I got faith in the Russo Bro's

I think it was just to give us something. Don't really care because frankly I want to go to the movies and be surprised. Not see small reveals throughout trailers.

Imagine if Marvel hid Spiderman until Civil War.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man I saw wolverine confirmed (from.the post above)and watched the trailer like 3 times :pachaha:

Thor looking swagged out with the eye patch, might have to go peep Ragnarok to see the story behind that.
:russ: i had to do the same thing when i saw the trailer for IW and in the comment section they said he lost his axe as well. Reminded me of WWF when i was a kid and they would continue televised feuds on untelevised dark matches and then the next wrestling challenge i was like :why: when did that happen

Last edited:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man I saw wolverine confirmed (from.the post above)and watched the trailer like 3 times :pachaha:

Thor looking swagged out with the eye patch, might have to go peep Ragnarok to see the story behind that.

My bad breh, I was being facetious about the Wolverine spot :lolbron:

And the trailer was cool to me. If marvel woulda shown more people would’ve complained “they showed too much”. No win.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not as much of a diehard critic as some of you, but people really have expectations for a teaser? People review teasers?

I heard one lady whining that they didn't show enough and it was a MEH teaser. Who wants to see the whole fukking movie before the actual movie?!

To be honest I think they showed too many clips before Civil War.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos catching a Doc Strange Ultra Combo Mystic Arts Trolling!
:russ:

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!
:ohhh:
AnimatedFreeHummingbird-max-1mb.gif

On these nikkas:wow:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who do yall think that is walking behind Cap?
:lupe:

hOYSH8s.gif