The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting to see what Dr. Strange adds to the Avengers since I think he is probably one of the strongest at the moment next to Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Hulk.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'm waiting to see what Dr. Strange adds to the Avengers since I think he is probably one of the strongest at the moment next to Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Hulk.
Based on his own movie and Thor Ragnarock he is the strongest. Hell in truth they will have to nerf him like they do in the comics. Imagine him pulling that falling trick he did to Loki to someone for a year or fifty years.:merchant:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
4CffnYK.gif

:damn:

BEAUTIFUL.. just BEAUTIFUL

At least we can say Wakanda did it first :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Based on his own movie and Thor Ragnarock he is the strongest. Hell in truth they will have to nerf him like they do in the comics. Imagine him pulling that falling trick he did to Loki to someone for a year or fifty years.:merchant:
Thanos catching a Doc Strange Ultra Combo Mystic Arts Trolling!
:russ:

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!
:ohhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i expected nothing out of this teaser, but it's still a letdown. i'm too damn impatient

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Waste of a teaser.
yup did not get me excited at all, its like they just did it to say hey dont say we didnt release 'something' on the night where most of america are watching tv
Thanos with three slash marks on his face :ohhh:

Wolverine confirmed :wow:
:pachaha:Prepare to be dissapointed

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I
yup did not get me excited at all, its like they just did it to say hey dont say we didnt release 'something' on the night where most of america are watching tv

:pachaha:Prepare to be dissapointed
Agree, that commercial did nothing for me. The bleeding edge armor was cool I guess. But yeah didn't seem like an effective ad.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I saw wolverine confirmed (from.the post above)and watched the trailer like 3 times :pachaha:

Thor looking swagged out with the eye patch, might have to go peep Ragnarok to see the story behind that.