The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
timb prints all over
they do it right making the antagonist feel epic & substantial

it's been mentioned & whispered but we wanna see doom get his shine like this

Yoooo if Disney buys out Fox and gets this deal done.........and they get Doom...I will lose my shyt in front of everybody.
muvc60.jpg

Code

Banned
Daps
am i the only one who didn't even give a fukk about Thanos?

No, they've done a horrible job hyping him up. People shouldn't have to look him up on youtube to be hype, that should've been done in the movies

Anyway I'm more excited for black order, their powers are more interesting than "a glove that can go anything" lmao

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
My ass over the past 20 some minutes
e96.gif

Watched fukking breakfast television for that shyt. Was worth. Hype levels have stabilized at infinity (insert :JaThanosWalrus: here).
High key though the leaked Comic Con trailer was better in terms of vibe. Still, ain't knocking that we got some HD footage without the vinegar strokes of the whole audience clogging up the audio. Also, lmao at Marvel possibly ruining rewatches of Ragnarok by straight genociding the Asgardians if those were the people Loki's betraying ass was stepping over. Five minutes post-credits your mans pulled a :shaq: and destroyed them. Maybe that time travel shyt we seen from the behind the scenes pictures means they go back and prevent the Holocausting of Asgard.