The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
vcikwpv-gif.2785

man this shyt is crazy, im so hyped like i cant comprehend all this piff and future piff to come. them mags are fire, and i noticed thor had his hammer back and what looks like a scar over his missing eye and eye patch from ragnarok as well as cap and his sheild back with his winter soldier fit. the trailer is coming friday i think we can all agree on that. this really makes me mad and dissapointed with DC and their potential to have their own version of this in the future but they fukking up bein retards smfh.
I will say DCs failure to duplicate a cinematic universe is disappointing but at the same time highlights the hard work and great strategy it took the MCU team to pull it off. Thanks to all involved seriously. :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
BP II, III
Doc Strange II, III
GotG 3
Spidey II, III
Antman 3
Captain Marvel II, III
New characters, I'm betting on:
Nova
New Captain America
And I agree Spiderwoman or possibly She Hulk
Gotg will keep getting made. Theyre all full of shyt. If it keeps getting close to 900m, they wont stop.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah that coulda been a dope trilogy had Raimi finished it his way. I think the OG X Men trilogy could have been amazing if Bryan singer stayed and did the X3.

Yeah Sam wrote peter finding peace and resolution. X3 wrote them acheiving harmony with humans and finding a mutant “cure”. Those are final stories

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Need that first one for my wall:wow:

I really do love the idea of giving finality to this chapter. Outside of Logan how many comic book movies have we seen that end something? shyt in the books the endings never last and they’re always retconned. But reading that article got me hype.

I’d love to sit down with feige and pick his brain one day.
He already knows about you. I told him. You are on his shyt list :RocketMarvel:

Marvel Gang he will try to pencil us in for brunch though :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He already knows about you. I told him. You are on his shyt list :RocketMarvel:

Marvel Gang he will try to pencil us in for brunch though :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

Breh :russ: I feel like he’d enjoy my company. I’m charming and witty and we could talk geek shyt. I’ll shyt in your brunch too just because

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It’s kind of insulting that Nick Fury ain’t on none of them covers...

I thought that too for a minute, but it's possible that Sam sticks around as the connective tissue between the phases, so I'm okay with him not being in the first one.:ehh:

I'm not gonna lie, though - I'm :ohlawd:at the possibilty of Thanos snapping his fingers and turning Gwyneth Paltrow into glass and shattering her.or flinging her into the sun

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought that too for a minute, but it's possible that Sam sticks around as the connective tissue between the phases, so I'm okay with him not being in the first one.:ehh:

I'm not gonna lie, though - I'm :ohlawd:at the possibilty of Thanos snapping his fingers and turning Gwyneth Paltrow into glass and shattering her.or flinging her into the sun

Also possible Sam doesn’t give a shyt anymore. I think we can be a lot more offended at stuff than he is. Did he get paid? Then he’s happy.