The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After thanos what other strong villains does marvel have?? Other then galactus:francis:
I dont know too much marvel villains only DC really:ehh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
After thanos what other strong villains does marvel have?? Other then galactus:francis:
Mephisto, Beyonder or the Skrulls for secret invasion. I think it was said some time ago that Marvel got the rights to use them now or maybe I'm misremembering.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Mark Ruffalo posted this today:

:lupe:

Fred.

hope it's coming this week :wow:

If Marvel buys Fox then Doom.

He’s probably the GOAT earthbound Marvel villain that would be a legit MCU wide threat.

He would also be another person with his own country too and we could see live holographic council meetings with him, black panther and black bol..Namor.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mephisto, Beyonder or the Skrulls for secret invasion. I think it was said some time ago that Marvel got the rights to use them now or maybe I'm misremembering.

You are remembering correctly, the Skrulls are the villains in the "Captain Marvel" movie.

Fred.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
7kB2grX.jpg

:deadrose:

@ them giving Clint that Alt Right ass fade

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Marvel buys Fox then Doom.

He’s probably the GOAT earthbound Marvel villain that would be a legit MCU wide threat.
I would love to see MCU Fantastic Four.

I feel like Marvel never failed with casting. At worst they get someone who is at least passable.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

There's a TON of strong villains I would not want to fight...:whoa: Also the inverse of adam warlock seemed insane. Mephisto, DarkHeart, A few others...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Kree and Skrull empires are formidable Avengers villains.

Kang the Conqueror has the potential to be great villain.

Ultron should be brought back at some point and be portrayed as something closer to the comic book version.

Some modern interpretation of the Masters of Evil should be done too. Have Zemo be the leader and bring in a bunch of the villains that haven't been killed off.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

rumor is the skrulls got next, which could be dope as hell.

low-key, the one area where Fox really won in the deal with Marvel is the bad guys. they arguably have rights to as many of Marvel's A-List bad guys as Marvel does. when it comes to earth-bound threats, Doom, Magneto and Apocalypse (dear god they dropped the ball on that one), are as big as it gets.

other insanely-powered villains who would also be fun onscreen? kang would be fukking crazy. also annihilus, magus, the beyonders (fukk the original beyonder; the beyonders concept that kick-started the new version of Secret Wars was much better... but you need Doom to do it), Maestro/Future Hulk, Dormammu/Surtur (for real this time), Ares, and the Kree + High Intelligence.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If marvel had the rights to Galactus he will be the big bad of the MCU. That's the real boss. No disrespect to thanos cuz I respect that nikka to the upmost. I mean all you gotta do is read infinity wars to see his gangsta. But the big g is on a whole nother ballgame.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
rumor is the skrulls got next, which could be dope as hell.

low-key, the one area where Fox really won in the deal with Marvel is the bad guys. they arguably have rights to as many of Marvel's A-List bad guys as Marvel does. when it comes to earth-bound threats, Doom, Magneto and Apocalypse (dear god they dropped the ball on that one), are as big as it gets.

other insanely-powered villains who would also be fun onscreen? kang would be fukking crazy. also annihilus, magus, the beyonders (fukk the original beyonder; the beyonders concept that kick-started the new version of Secret Wars was much better... but you need Doom to do it), Maestro/Future Hulk, Dormammu/Surtur (for real this time), Ares, and the Kree + High Intelligence.
Do you know any comics I should check out with those villains?:francis:
My DC villain game is top tier but i gotta improve my marvel villain game up:francis: