The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Feige Confirms AVENGERS 4 Will Serve As A Finale For Many Fan-Favorite Characters
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to receive an invite to the set of Avengers 4 recently and got to see the likes of Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Ruffalo on set together shooting scenes. When the magazine caught up with Chris Hemsworth, he mentioned just how significant a moment it was seeing all these cast members together. Why? Well, because it's probably going to the last time for them!

"I thought, Could somebody take a photo of this?" the actor said. "We’re all aware that this is going to be the last time we get to hang out like this." That's a point emphasised by Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige as he says that Avengers 4 will, "bring things you’ve never seen in superhero films: a finale." Confirming that means we could see the deaths of many key characters, he added that this movie will split the Marvel Cinematic Universe into two; what came before and what came after.

"There will be two distinct periods. Everything before Avengers 4 and everything after. I know it will not be in ways people are expecting." That's something which is reiterated by Disney boss Bob Iger as he notes that the MCU is about to expand in a huge way. "We’re looking for worlds that are completely separate—geographically or in time—from the worlds that we’ve already visited."Not convinced that's possible? It turns out Feige has some huge plans. "22 movies in, and we’ve got another 20 movies on the docket that are completely different from anything that’s come before—intentionally," he teases, making it clear that this shared world is going nowhere

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four II
Flabtastic Four III

Whats the other 17?

Blade?
Ghost Rider?
Spider-Woman??

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four II
Flabtastic Four III

Whats the other 17?

Blade?
Ghost Rider?
Spider-Woman??
BP II, III
Doc Strange II, III
GotG 3
Spidey II, III
Antman 3
Captain Marvel II, III
New characters, I'm betting on:
Nova
New Captain America
And I agree Spiderwoman or possibly She Hulk

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Funny how Marvel ain't just throw out logos and announce movies with no release dates
jyde3tW.png