The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not for nothing, but if you don't watch that show, why the hell would you tune in to see a trailer? it's literally online immediately after it airs. Marvel will tweet it out the second it ends on tv. i find it hard to believe this truly boosts raitings. just drop the shyt online and stop trying to get 20,000 more people to watch 5 minutes of a shytty show.

While I agree with what you're saying, people go see movies they have little to no interest in solely for a trailer. I don't get the logic but it's been going on for a while....and they stand to lose nothing if they drop it with "Agents Of Shield". Worst case scenario a handful of more people start watching the show.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree with what you're saying, people go see movies they have little to no interest in solely for a trailer. I don't get the logic but it's been going on for a while....and they stand to lose nothing if they drop it with "Agents Of Shield". Worst case scenario a handful of more people start watching the show.

Fred.

This pretty much. If you're going to drop it then why not attach it with another show to help generate ratings.:yeshrug:

Jards

All Star
Daps
7lmNqny.jpg

1fYdbVX.jpg

7kB2grX.jpg

7KfXBn2.jpg
Let's Go!!!!:damn:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
yeah, but in this case, you should know at this point that it's gonna be online. i get it from their perspective i guess, but you're a dope if you actually sit there any watch a show for a commercial.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
not for nothing, but if you don't watch that show, why the hell would you tune in to see a trailer? it's literally online immediately after it airs. Marvel will tweet it out the second it ends on tv. i find it hard to believe this truly boosts raitings. just drop the shyt online and stop trying to get 20,000 more people to watch 5 minutes of a shytty show.
Agents is far from shytty

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, but in this case, you should know at this point that it's gonna be online. i get it from their perspective i guess, but you're a dope if you actually sit there any watch a show for a commercial.

I get what you're saying but it's 2017....everything is online and nobody wants to wait for anything. There's reaction videos on Youtube to the bootleg trailer which wasn't even officially released. :mjlol:

So you know people are going to tune in just to say they seen it first, even if it's online shortly afterwards.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, casuals aren't in tune with that like you are. They don't even know it gets released on YouTube immediately after. This is a fanboy/movie buff thing to be up on. Many people can take or leave it.