The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And thats how its SUPPOSED to be.

BP is the next movie coming out so you're on track.

The last thing Mouse would want you to do is over look the next thing for something further down the line.

No no no man.... BE HYPED for BP

Go see it next Feb breh...

Not just one time, not just 2, not 3, 4, or 5 but

giphy.gif

And then.... and ONLY THEN should you be ready for the hype and ready for A3... but you gotta crawl before you can walk

Martha

Actually, once the BP trailer dropped, I overlooked Ragnarok and ended up being pleasantly surprised.

:blessed: So it works both ways

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude said coco..... jesus

yes i did...who owns both properties? disney...when does coco come out? thanksgiving, a weekend when a lot of people go to the movies....like i said: i wasnt saying it was a def thing, but it is a possibility....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sounds like you agree with me but you're using the "Disney is successful so it doesn't matter!" argument. You sound like a Drake stan
I definitely don't agree with you. I like all their movies and took what you said about the audience who does like it as an insult. If you were as smart as you think you are or at least above the average you would have picked up on that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
If someone had of told me the Avengers would be bigger than the Justice League in the 90s I would have laughed at you

:mjcry:

Not just the Avengers, but the Avengers with Hawkeye, Falcon and Black Widow as some of its main members.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Thor 2 Dark world gonna mess around and beat JL first week numbers

The sad part is JL just like Ragnarok had low expectations because of their previous films... and JL still fumbled :snoop:

So for most of the reviews and compliments are "it wasn't bad", that's when you know it wasn't good. Even the people that like it are forced to point out flaws but at the same time compliment it. Sad.

And for people that don't think rotten tomato scores don't matter... I asked my boss if she was going to see it with her kids. She said no. I asked why. Her exact words were.. "I heard it got a shytty RT score". And the sad part is she didn't even know what the score was until she heard that they with held it until this morning. So even that backfired to a certain extent.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
yes i did...who owns both properties? disney...when does coco come out? thanksgiving, a weekend when a lot of people go to the movies....like i said: i wasnt saying it was a def thing, but it is a possibility....

You coming off like a dope fiend looking for the pure white....

:russ: