The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to think about this info, from what I've read Hela is taking the place of Death in the MCU.

Fred.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Well Hela is the main villain in "Thor: Ragnarok" and she's the Goddess Of Death. Not sure where/when Death would pop up in the next year or so.

Fred.
yup, i'm familiar w/ hela (cate blanchett) and the rumors of her replacing, but w/ dormammu in dr strange i think the MCU is paving the way for large scale entities, and Guardians touched on that a bit, so I'm hoping the godess of death is a title like god of mischief is for loki. Maybe hela could be some kinda corporeal emissary placed on hel/niffelheim, whereas death traverses the entire universe(as we saw glimpses of in Dr Strange), not just one realm

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If you're gonna simp, simp Death.

Fred.
giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i just hope no one gets nerfed in these films, make them super af. people with super strength shld display that shyt correctly etc. (rewatched man of steel and that town fight was beautiful, like dc visual game is nice). i want thanos to also be cunning and to take on all the avengers at once (a missed opprtunity they had with Ultron smfh).

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Possible Leaked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Concept Art Provides A First Look At Mistress Death
Possible Leaked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Concept Art Provides A First Look At Mistress Death

We're still trying to source this, but an image is doing the rounds that might just be some leaked Avengers: Infinity War concept art of the object of Thanos' affections, Mistress Death. Take a look...
147059.jpg

Is this our first idea of how Mistress Death will be depicted in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War? Word is that the pic below is indeed a piece of leaked concept art from the film, but we're still trying to find the original source so we can confirm it.

In the comics, Thanos attempts to destroy all life in the universe in an effort to impress this embodiment of Death and win her affections. We still don't know if the movie will follow suit, but obviously if this artwork turns out to be legit we'll have our answer.

Thanks to ScarletWarlock for the heads up. We'll update as soon as we know one way of the other.

jvD1yfr.jpg

Avengers: Infinity War is set to hit theaters on May 4, 2018.

On another site they confirmed this wasn't mistress death, it was just concept of how one of the zealots from dr.strange were supposed to look.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i just hope no one gets nerfed in these films, make them super af. people with super strength shld display that shyt correctly etc. (rewatched man of steel and that town fight was beautiful, like dc visual game is nice). i want thanos to also be cunning and to take on all the avengers at once (a missed opprtunity they had with Ultron smfh).
:mjlol:Expect a continuous nerf of the characters except for Capt Marvel apparently :scust:fukk her for life for what she did :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Expect a continuous nerf of the characters except for Capt Marvel apparently :scust:fukk her for life for what she did :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
lol shameful I guess with feminism n Wonder Woman at D.C. They needed their own version I dnt mind if she is the strongest just make everyone else proper dammit :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
lol shameful I guess with feminism n Wonder Woman at D.C. They needed their own version I dnt mind if she is the strongest just make everyone else proper dammit :damn:
I'm more referring to what her comic counter part did she's dead to me:demonic:
I have no complaints with Wonder Woman kicking ass she's part of the holy trinity if DC:manny:Still pissed Thor isn't on his Man of Steel shyt despite him traversing all over the universe battling alll types of creatures though :martin:We know Strange is losing the time gem and even Vision with the damn mindstone did jack shyt in Civil War. He literally floated in the air majority of that fight:beli:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm more referring to what her comic counter part did she's dead to me:demonic:
I have no complaints with Wonder Woman kicking ass she's part of the holy trinity if DC:manny:Still pissed Thor isn't on his Man of Steel shyt despite him traversing all over the universe battling alll types of creatures though :martin:We know Strange is losing the time gem and even Vision with the damn mindstone did jack shyt in Civil War. He literally floated in the air majority of that fight:beli:
Thor was man of steel-ish in the dark world

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

:whew::ohlawd:That soundtrack, breaking the sound barrier, that speed:ooh:

:ehh:I wish they'd show that detail a bit more because Thor can do all of that and more with Mjlonier:manny:

I feel like that is the direction they're going to take with Captain Marvel. And they lucked into Hans with his connection with Nolan and he's not doing it anymore so all they have is Junkie we'll see how the music is for now