The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm more referring to what her comic counter part did she's dead to me:demonic:
I have no complaints with Wonder Woman kicking ass she's part of the holy trinity if DC:manny:Still pissed Thor isn't on his Man of Steel shyt despite him traversing all over the universe battling alll types of creatures though :martin:We know Strange is losing the time gem and even Vision with the damn mindstone did jack shyt in Civil War. He literally floated in the air majority of that fight:beli:
yea shyt is dumb and its not only him, made a thread on marvels subpar display of superhuman stuff. yea doc n vision catchin a L but i know its gonna be visually appealing to see. lol vision was to strong, same reason thor n hulk were left out, oh n the wanda relationship thing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Very much looking forward to it but as I've said before I need Thanos to be a legitimate threat, he need to be dropping bodies. I want some next level shyt

Yes.... I agree bodies should drop and people should die......

Just as long is by the final few moments of the movie someone revives them with a gym like in the comics.

I mean come on..... it's a fukking franchise. Ain't know one trynna see these cats die off for real and never come back or they have to reboot the franchise!

I rather going into future phases they all survive (hell bring Quicksilver back too).

From there..... since I know the actors can't do these roles forever.... treat this shyt like James Bond and have new guys portray them and keep it moving ain't no one trynna see origins again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes.... I agree bodies should drop and people should die......

Just as long is by the final few moments of the movie someone revives them with a gym like in the comics.

I mean come on..... it's a fukking franchise. Ain't know one trynna see these cats die off for real and never come back or they have to reboot the franchise!

I rather going into future phases they all survive (hell bring Quicksilver back too).

From there..... since I know the actors can't do these roles forever.... treat this shyt like James Bond and have new guys portray them and keep it moving ain't no one trynna see origins again

They will most likely soft-reboot at some point when Evans and Downey are done so I'd be fine with them killing off some of these dudes and let them go away for a minute, they will build around Spider-Man and Black Panther etc. obviously Iron Man would come back at some point.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Black Widow was stronger than Hulk/Thor/Ironman

fukking feminists have to ruin everything

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Black Widow was stronger than Hulk/Thor/Ironman

Calm down breh:mjlol:

Lets not get too far of ourselves with this "over reactionary" shyt:dwillhuh:

Also, lets be real..... this feminist shyt about to come to an end anyway..... specially with that "White Man power" back in the office

You think powerful rich white men give a fukk about something a woman has to say.

These next 4 years gonna be an eye opener for a lot of peeps and gonna reveal alot :russ:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, lets be real..... this feminist shyt about to come to an end anyway..... specially with that "White Man power" back in the office

You think powerful rich white men give a fukk about something a woman has to say.

These next 4 years gonna be an eye opener for a lot of peeps and gonna reveal alot :russ:

Hollywood is controlled by powerful gay Jews. They're not going to suddenly change their propaganda because Trump is in office. Everything will be business as usual. The SJW shyt will continue.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hollywood is controlled by powerful gay Jews. They're not going to suddenly change their propaganda because Trump is in office. Everything will be business as usual. The SJW shyt will continue.

Na..... the day of the WOMAN power bullshyt about to come to an end.

You know whats more powerful than Powerful Gay Jews? Powerful angry white bigoted racist white men. You see after Trumps rise and now victory in office White folks starting to give less fukks and talk more reckless than usual.

More than just Blacks and Latinos are about to have a rude awakening..... powerful rich racist white men and give a fukk about that Feminist Agenda. They will shut that shyt down and know no one can really do anything about it or backlash them.

I mean really..... what can an Angry white woman say to a rich powerful white man? And who gonna really :cape: for her?:pachaha:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Wow, we have like 3-4 female superheroes, and you guys start whining about a feminist agenda. :wtf:3-4 out of 1409482 male superheroes over the past fifty years of cinema. Think about that for a minute- your masculinity is so fragile that the presence of 3-4 fictional enhanced women who can kick some fictional men's asses here and there, constitutes an agenda. You guys sound like those Stormfr00nt a$$holes who think Finn was a plot by Jewish Hollywood to marginalize white men. JFC. :snoop: