The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tumblr_oyswz7grVX1sdxw5qo1_1280.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it looks like they're (or thanos) using the time stone to go back to the events of the first avengers film for some reason.

If he goes back to get the tesseract from A1 then ultron never gets the scepter from loki which means no vision and quicksilver never dies or scarlet witch join the avengers

:ohhh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
There been a lot of set pics form avengers 4 than infinity war some time and reality warping seems to be going on. I’m thinking thanos beats everyone and uses the reality stone powered a complete gauntlet to change history and the universe and the avengers will have to break out of this allusion somehow, I still think cap marvelnis in the soul stone and after she breaks out the counter attack begins idk

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There been a lot of set pics form avengers 4 than infinity war some time and reality warping seems to be going on. I’m thinking thanos beats everyone and uses the reality stone powered a complete gauntlet to change history and the universe and the avengers will have to break out of this allusion somehow, I still think cap marvelnis in the soul stone and after she breaks out the counter attack begins idk
:ohhh:

Damn, completely forgot about the reality stone. What you described is almost exactly how thanos used it in the cartoon.