The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So like.... @Ironman just called me out for trolling right:lukecagesmirk:

Well that was the ONLY thing I was trolling about:IMDrinking:

Martha
Relax :russ:Just jokes and they NOT killong Nakia off she's going to be around as long as T"Challa is
5JnPelf_zpsdzgzifxu.png

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Relax :russ:Just jokes and they NOT killong Nakoa off she's going to be around as long as T"Challa is
5JnPelf_zpsdzgzifxu.png

I know breh..... it’s all jokes.... you know we Marvel brehs don’t take things as serious or to heart like some other stans:steel:

Martha

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:patrice:Would be one hell of a plot twist. I dunno. So pretty much Tony (and I think Nick fury) would be a skrull(s) in this for this to work. And for the skrulls to be after the gems/stones just like thanos:ld:

I honesty think the whole "they're two completely different movies" is just some huff the russo bros/feige is throwing out there to keep the hype:sas2:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is this referring to the one in Oden's treasure room? If so, I think feige and co. admitted they were just trolling putting that in thor.

Feige promised an explanation for that seeming discrepancy, and he’s delivered. “There are two different gloves,” he told CinemaBlend. “That was not Odin’s vault that you see at the end.”