The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DL0QS1sWsAEErfZ.jpg

DL0QTbJXUAI6XCO.jpg

DL0QVEZXUAc_tGw.jpg

DL0QUMhXcAIs1Ow.jpg

I was gonna post this last night but couldn’t find this thread. I see it this morning and was “yes here we go!!”

Then I see this post..... you b*stard:russ:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wishful thinking but Star Wars is crushing the year so that be the best place for it. Thor 3 is logical though no complaints about either date:ehh:IN

Maybe.... :sas2:

but maybe not:sas1:

See this was what I was thinking..... imagine this 2007 and you got Gianna Michael and Olivia O'Lovely in your hotel room and they ready my nicca:wow:

THEY READY:damn:

You gotta beat da puzzy up twice!!!:youngsabo:

So on THORSDAY you drop the Avengers Trailer.... then as we get closer..... and Star Wars debuts to keep the ball moving and close the year out you drop that Avengers trailer again then follow it up with an Updated Black Panther trailer and push toward Feb.:ahh:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Maybe.... :sas2:

but maybe not:sas1:

See this was what I was thinking..... imagine this 2007 and you got Gianna Michael and Olivia O'Lovely in your hotel room and they ready my nicca:wow:

THEY READY:damn:

You gotta beat da puzzy up twice!!!:youngsabo:

So on THORSDAY you drop the Avengers Trailer.... then as we get closer..... and Star Wars debuts to keep the ball moving and close the year out you drop that Avengers trailer again then follow it up with an Updated Black Panther trailer and push toward Feb.:ahh:

Martha
We're getting BP trailer2 before Avengers brotha :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We're getting BP trailer2 before Avengers brotha :pachaha:

I think BP will drop sometime before Thor.

Marvel will probably release the infinity war trailer or at least a teaser right before justice league so it can be part of their coming soon trailers in the theaters :dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that's dumb!

But let's be real! We men and we savages!! Lots of us will fukk ANYTHING and most will fukk anything cute and higher.

The only reason we ain't straight up taking these broads p*ssy on some caveman fukkery is due to the laws and prison system cuz man if there were no legal systems

:shaq::takedat::demonic::youngsabo:

That's how most of us are and would be

Martha
What are you talking about ?? You'll spin anything marvel related :hhh: Settle down

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers 4' Casting Extras To Portray Mourners - MCUExchange

Them casting calls continue to reveal interesting things about the currently-in-production Avengers 4. Yesterday, Central Casting Georgia put out a casting notice looking for extras that will portray mourners in the film.

Mourners: Looking for men and women over the age of 18, all ethnicities, to portray mourners. Especially looking for good character looks and expressive faces. This will be photo selected by the film’s directors! Size restrictions: Men no larger than 44 coat, women dress size 0-8. FOR NEW FACES ONLY! You cannot have worked on this project previously, or be booked on upcoming days. NO EXCEPTIONS!

The plot of the untitled Avengers 4continues to be one of life’s greatest mysteries at this point, with so much unknown about the project. We can only assume from this casting call that a funeral scene of sorts is being primed for the film. The notice specifically states that the Russo Brothers themselves will handpick the extras to be included in this scene so we reckon it’s an important one. Major in-universe ramifications have been strongly hinted to take place in these two Avengers films so we wouldn’t be surprised if some key players bite the dust in one way or another.

:lupe:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are too quick to leap to conclusions.

We know that Thanos attacks earth in Infinity War, so odds are there are going to be civilian casualties. With those casualties will come funerals and likely a public memorial of some sort.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
People are too quick to leap to conclusions.

We know that Thanos attacks earth in Infinity War, so odds are there are going to be civilian casualties. With those casualties will come funerals and likely a public memorial of some sort.
Tony dies