The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
See, I done told you about this slander

9f4f18d0-45ac-11e4-a643-0177a6096887_Training-Day-Gun-To-Head-Scene.gif

My Marvel stanship has been solidified. I haven't watched any DC movie since MOS out of respect to Marvel. Not even Wonder Woman :mjpls:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My Marvel stanship has been solidified. I haven't watched any DC movie since MOS out of respect to Marvel. Not even Wonder Woman :mjpls:

Stanship be dammed, that shyt doesn't excuse offensive taste.

You can go to church every Sunday, slip up and let out a got damn & Grandma still gonna slap the shyt outta you. :usure:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Stanship be dammed, that shyt doesn't excuse offensive taste.

You can go to church every Sunday, slip up and let out a got damn & Grandma still gonna slap the shyt outta you. :usure:

AOU had flaws breh. It wasn't a bad movie. I've seen it 6 times. It is what it is :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Never said it didn't have flaws. :ufdup:

You've been on the record shytting on AoU before, especially when you did that breakdown thread. :aicmon:

It should've been 2 parts. Ultron didn't get his proper due.

It would've also made Civil War that more epic. It could've been on the same level as Infinity War, but I get them wanting Thanos to be a culmination type flick.

And again, the original cut was longer. Joss was ambitious but it had to fit within certain parameters :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Age of ultron made no sense, why tf was there a happy ending? Surely he made backups of himself right?

Anyways my version woulda had a way darker ending when they realize they'll never be able to kill it and they'll forever be watching their backs for when ultron returns :banderas:
Comic Ultron does this all the time:pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Won't see that shyt until maybe a week before Thor drops if not later. Might not drop until before the Star Wars movie :manny:

I don't know what the hell is going on. Kevin Feige said the trailer was dropping "soon" when the Comic-Con one leaked and that was obviously months ago.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what the hell is going on. Kevin Feige said the trailer was dropping "soon" when the Comic-Con one leaked and that was obviously months ago.

Fred.

trailers are released to create a buzz. they don't need it for this movie. I think because the D23 leaked, maybe they figured that was good enough for now. They don't have to drop trailers 8 months in advance. :manny: It will probably be right before Thor though.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
trailers are released to create a buzz. they don't need it for this movie. I think because the D23 leaked, maybe they figured that was good enough for now. They don't have to drop trailers 8 months in advance. :manny: It will probably be right before Thor though.
They could just release the leaked trailer as the only trailer and i'd be good.