The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
mqg9Jfd.gif
you a got damn fool with it :mjlol: somebody throw marvel in the background on the screen :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Anybody got a solid source of info that the trailer drops the 29th? I'm not seeing it reported anywhere.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:patrice:

Anybody got a solid source of info that the trailer drops the 29th? I'm not seeing it reported anywhere.

Fred.

I think its legit. It will probably drop during the first episode of Inhumans which is on the 29th. After the bad reviews from the Imax showing, my guess is that the studio's want to get that ratings bump as people will watch the first episode just to catch the trailer (if they're :troll: they would wait until right before the show ends). Inhumans is only 8 episodes and they're showing 2 on the 29th. I think they want to get as many views as possible to watch. If 1 million people tune in instead of 500k if 50% tune in the following week, that's 250k more possible views they retained.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think its legit. It will probably drop during the first episode of Inhumans which is on the 29th. After the bad reviews from the Imax showing, my guess is that the studio's want to get that ratings bump as people will watch the first episode just to catch the trailer (if they're :troll: they would wait until right before the show ends). Inhumans is only 8 episodes and they're showing 2 on the 29th. I think they want to get as many views as possible to watch. If 1 million people tune in instead of 500k if 50% tune in the following week, that's 250k more possible views they retained.
I'll just wait for it to drop on YouTube after the show airs

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'll be that guy... not gonna miss Stan Lee cameos. Don't want the guy to die, don't get me wrong, but he is pound for pound the worst actor in Hollywood. Yeah, I'm going that far with it. No one sticks out as terrible in as little screentime as Stan Lee. the wink wink isn't funny anymore. don't @ me

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i'll be that guy... not gonna miss Stan Lee cameos. Don't want the guy to die, don't get me wrong, but he is pound for pound the worst actor in Hollywood. Yeah, I'm going that far with it. No one sticks out as terrible in as little screentime as Stan Lee. the wink wink isn't funny anymore. don't @ me
Breh, he's not even on the screen for more than 3 seconds.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah I fell for it.
Avengers 1 was piff I thought they were gonna deliver excellence.
Trailer was creepy,scary and awesome. I was hype.
AGE OF ULTRON had me thinking he was gonna lay the smackdown for like years, maybe rule a continent or something otherwise epic. When you say Age of something it means dominance of some kind, but the actual Ultron truned out to be just some quick witted robot with a grudge. Kind of underwhelming.
Ultron was too human. He's supposed to be like the physical of embodiment of Skynet. shyt was disappointing

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Age of ultron made no sense, why tf was there a happy ending? Surely he made backups of himself right?

Anyways my version woulda had a way darker ending when they realize they'll never be able to kill it and they'll forever be watching their backs for when ultron returns :banderas:

Ultron was A.I. derived from the mind gem.

He was able to hop from one body to the next.

So why did he need to be plugged in to vision to transfer his consciousness? He should've been able to do it instantaneously.

And I still don't know why they wrote Quicksilvers demise like that :mjpls:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Age of ultron made no sense, why tf was there a happy ending? Surely he made backups of himself right?

Anyways my version woulda had a way darker ending when they realize they'll never be able to kill it and they'll forever be watching their backs for when ultron returns :banderas:

Ultron was A.I. derived from the mind gem.

He was able to hop from one body to the next.

So why did he need to be plugged in to vision to transfer his consciousness? He should've been able to do it instantaneously.

And I still don't know why they wrote Quicksilvers demise like that :mjpls:

See, I done told you about this slander

9f4f18d0-45ac-11e4-a643-0177a6096887_Training-Day-Gun-To-Head-Scene.gif